Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Strauch

Dr Strauch double booked me with another client. When she came out to greet her next appointment she looked at me, looked at her and told the other woman to go in her office while she dealt with me. She walked over to the appointment book and then walked into her office without even acknowledging me! I was mortified. She treated me as if I was not important, not valuable and not worth her time. If this is how she deals with her personal issues I cant imagine how she could counsel someone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

She is an excellent doctor and helped me tremendously to get thru my depression. Once I felt better, did not need medication and she continued helping me through talk therapy.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Strauch for over five years. She is terrific. She listens to me and has helped me adjust my medication accordingly. When I had lost my job and my insurance, she helped me find ways to make my medication affordable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Got me hooked on Paxil after felt nervous few times at work. I have been on it for 3 years, I lost every single person who cared about me because I was thinking I had no feelings, no sex drive... Two other doctors coudnt believe I was on Paxil for so long at such a young age of 25 and refused to prescribe it to me. I went back to her only because she is the only one who would let me take this evil drug , because quiting it was a disaster and made feel like I don't want to live. But I lost my bf, my job , and moved back with my mom

Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Nancy J. Strauch's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1992)