Ratings for Dr. Anne Henderson

She was very unhelpful and seems to obsess with telling her patients they "have a virus". She takes one look without any examination and seems to know exactly whats wrong with you. 10/10 would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

She was very unhelpful and made me feel rushed and she was not interested in what I had to say or ask. I left the clinic feeling unimportant and annoyed that I had to ask for blood work instead of her suggesting it. Her advice was to leave and come back in a month.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

If I had to describe Dr. Henderson in one word it would be condescending. I felt as if I was being patronized for being honest. She suggested I change my personality and attitude then recommended some New Years resolutions. Only positive was a requisition for blood work was easy to obtain from her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Went to the clinic because I took some time off work with flu symptoms (diarrhea, vomiting, fevers) only to be told I have anxiety. She then left the room and moved on to another patient once I asked for a sick note, didn't listen to anything I had to say, talked over me the whole time, was overall condescending and rude. Before making assumptions it may be wise to actually ask questions about symptoms and your medical history. Not impressed and I would warn others to see another physician.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I went to the clinic today to see if I had strep. This doctor was rude and told me that strep throat doesn't go away on its own, but according to her I didn't have it. Which is funny cause I had it in August and wasn't treated. She didn't swab my throat or check my temp and everything she described when she looked at my throat was strep. If I ever see her at the clinic again. im walking out. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Reading through these five star ratings and reviews makes me wonder if people have her mixed up with someone else. Both my family and I have seen her at the clinic a few times now and she has always been rushed, rude, and undermines her patient's concerns. Her recommendation of leaving it or doing as little as possible only exacerbated my symptoms over time.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Doctor Henderson and Debbie are great. Always very helpful and I wouldn't want another doctor.

Submitted September 16, 2014

She made me wait a year to give me a note to see a specialist. My situation had gotten so bad I had to have 2 surgeries. She didn't let me see my blood work results when I ask several times. She doesn't listen to her patients, she's lazy and she doesn't believe her patients! Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

This "doctor" is bad. My son had a lump, an actual lump on his knee for quite some time now. She rushed in (not because she cared but because she wants to see as many people as she can to get paid), I explained what was going on and she says "Oh, it looks like you have a bruise there, did you fall?" I repeatedly told her that he did not fall and it never hurt and that it has been there for quite a long time now and since I could never get a straight answer or an xray without a doctors referral that I took to my own research, she said "well, thats your first mistake" - I guess researching is bad idea?! So.. anyway, I told her what we found out what it could possible be. She finally touched it to examine it, as a real doctor should, she said "well, I guess an xray wont hurt" only after I insisted repeatedly that it was a hard lump and has been there for a long time and that it needs an xray, now! She then rushed out after giving me the papers to get it done. I'll never see her again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Bad doctor. Didn't listen to me. Gave me a prescription for off the shelf products that I already had! (which I told her) Told me to get a pumice stone for plantars warts and they'd 'go away'. UNHELPFUL.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011