Ratings for Dr. Richard Katsuno

Dr. K is the kindest and most thorough GP you could ever ask for. He has a great amount of life experience and worked Ambulance prior to becoming a Doc; now that's a great foundation. I have struggled with PTSD over the years and Dr. K has never done me wrong! Greatest CANADIAN ever! I owe you a lot Dr. K...I just hope you don't retire any time soon my Family needs you in their life..CT

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I have had Dr. Katsuno as my doctor for the past 10 years. He's ok and I have no complaints except that it can be difficult to get in and see him. He should get another secretary upfront. If you don't speak French she can be very rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Best Dr. ever. Need more like him. His staff are next to none,

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

He truly loves helping people. He will do anything he can to help.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Katsuno is a very kind, knowledgable Dr. He deserve's a lot of credit for the way he treats and deals with his patients. I think anyone would be lucky to have him as their family physician.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Katsuno is exceptionally knowledgeable and caring for his patients. He ensures that the patients are well taken care of and that all required tests are performed to determine the root cause of an issue. He is very punctual. The wait times are very short. His staff is very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

What an exceptional human being! It's a real privilege to have had Richard as our family doctor for 25 years. He's a constant reminder that there are truly good people in this world who we can aspire to. Completely genuine. Diane is dedicated, extremely competent and efficient; however, I am not the only one who has noticed that she is more friendly to French speaking persons.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Is no longer my family doctor because I moved to quebec. The doctors here are nothing compare to him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Katsuno and Diane are both very patient, open and supportive.....

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I have contact with many physicians in my line of work and he is by far the most gentle person i have ever met. He has respect, he listens, he never judges, and he gives the time needed.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Richard Katsuno's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Sturgeon Falls, ON