Ratings for Dr. Terry Witzu

They messed up on our invoice, did not notify us until 8 months later, told us to go ahead and make payments to pay off the difference by sending payments by cheque. After they received our first payment, we received a call from someone else at the office who informed us that they decided payments were not acceptable and they wanted the full amount immediately, which we could not do. Within a week, they sent it to a collection agency, both in my name and my ex's name for the full amount together that we both owe--why should I be penalized for his portion of the treatment that was not even in my name? Better yet... why am I being penalized IMMEDIATELY for their mistake after we made an agreement regarding the payments? Terrible service. I will pay it off, and I will be sure to never visit again.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

He was my childhood dentist. Every time I saw him I had a cavity.....except when I switched dentists and haven't had one since. He was so aggressive when removing my wisdom teeth that he hit a nerve and my tongue has been half paralyzed since....when my parents talked to him about this his response was.....you signed the waiver.......that was 20 years ago! Run from this dentist......run as fast as you can!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Terry is so good at what he does! I'be always been a wimp sitting in his chair, almost shaking while waiting in the waiting room to be called in! He's got such a way about him that eases the fear of the drills. Terry is an amazing dentist and has a great sense of humour! My children have seen him over the years as well and they agree he is a great dentist! Hopefully he has no plans of retirement for another 30 years! Cheers Terry!!! ( Everyone loves Marine Land) 😄

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Witzu for the first time yesterday, and besides being a little sore and stitched up, I'm not in any real pain. I found he and his assistant to be very kind and they both put me at ease, other than a receptionist that wasn't very smiley my experience was as pleasant as could be under the circumstances. I paid in cash and don't feel I was over charged at all.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I am 41 and Terry has been my dentist since I was 7 years old. He remembered When he had to do a molar extraction for me when I was 8, he recounted from memory that I didn't cry. Who remembers that far back; a dentist that actually cares about patients. When I was on strike fighting for benefits so that my family could more regularly use his services, I had an appointment with him, which he refused to charge me for, and told me that the same goes for my fellow strikers. When I worked for the Salvation Army, Terry wanted to serve at their Christmas supper. This is a dentist that cares about the community he is a part of. As for his work, he has to the most punctual heath care practitioner I have ever met. He is quick, to the point, and punctuates that with a sense of humour. I will have a hard time finding his replacement he he takes a well deserved retirement.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I dont reccomend this dentist. he filled a cavity, which then turned into needing a root canal. a year later it was still bothering me. i went back, he told me my bite was off and ground it down. it hurt really bad and i made a noise while he did this. his exact words and i quote were this "stop wining, there are other people in here and i dont want them to hear you" After this i got a second opinion, he had left a peice of root and infection in my tooth and my moutb had now been infected for a year and a half. i ended having to have the tooth removed. im 28 and missing a tooth because of a dentist. i also suffer from an autoimmune disease so all of this infection in my body for so long has caused countless other problems. terrible dentist

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

We have no coverage . My daughter complained of a toothache. Dr T.Witzu fixed the wrong tooth and took it upon himself to file down my daughters back teeth. (She's had problems ever since) When we went back to have the proper tooth fixed the office wanted payment for a second time. I refused to pay ,they would,nt fix her tooth. My husband called the office quite upset. The following day the receptionist called to say Dr.Witzu no longer wanted us as his patients as my husband was too rude. The funny thing is his sister Dr.S Witzu and Dr Cardella were our dentist (they are fantastic) but were not available at the time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I went to Dr. T to get my annual check-up. He is very kind and doesn't make you wait. He is on time and was in a great mood. I love looking at the pictures. Amazing for a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. T. is a great dentist. Once again, he has found and fixed the problem in my mouth with no pain and no unnecessary work. Maybe if I went to him when the problem started, I wouldn't suffer so much. But, like many others, I wait too long and it's my own fault that I'm in pain. It must be frustrating to a dentist to be held in contempt for stupid people like me. Thank you so much Dr. Witzu. You are fantastic. These other commentors should take a look at why they need a dentist in the first place... Now, lets talk about the $1500 bill I got from my mechanic!!!! See you again Dr. Witzu.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I don't find the staff very friendly and feel that my insurance company was overcharged for work completed. I went to have a small crack in my tooth repaired and walked out with a bill over 300.00.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010