Ratings for Dr. Robert White, Jr

Dr. White does not run a tight ship. His front staff are rude and unhelpful/friendly. Not what you need when you feel bad. As knowledgeable as he may be, he doesn't apply it. He is not timely with results, which is horrible in medicine. Staff doesn't follow-up as they should regarding results. He spends a lot of time talking about things that have nothing to do with the appointment. And he tends to run late and likes to leave early, which leaves patients in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. White's for about 4 years. He is very down to earth and is willing to explain treatment options. He is very detailed and willing to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I worked for and have been a patient of Dr. Whites since 1996. And I have never heard anything but good about him. Have referred patients to him and they love him. He's a very health conscious physician that treats whole body.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. White to anyone. He is very aloof, cocky, does not listen and basically acts as if your concerns are unwarranted. He is the WORST doctor I think I have ever seen, no kidding. He talks down to you and treats you as if he knows your problem better than you. Stay far, far away from this doctor if you want quality care. Two family members have gone to him by referral and feel the same as I.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

The staff has been helpful each time I've called, even if I have to call back they're patient. When I've not followed up on my labs they've called me on it at the next appt so I know he's aware of what is and is not being done. When I've gone in for meds he always asks how they are working at the next appointment. Doesn't rush me when I'm in and I really feel he is present with me as a patient. I would recommend him to others. I actually have a few family members who he provides services for.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Doctor White was attentive, patient, and explained everything to me so I could understand it. He took the time to ask questions about my condition and worked with me on treatment options until I was healed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Stay away from this doctor. He is just milking Medicare. He does not have a clue how to treat medical problems. The staff is awful, will not answer phone or return calls. Never, never will he treat the problem. He doesn't know how so they just stall and stall and stall. All he does is run up tests for Deaconess for $$$$$. The dumbing down of America.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. White is truly God-sent. He had great bedside manners, always listened, and there were options. He was a humble physician that included his patients with his diagnosis and prescriptions. He spoke to you as an equal and insured that his patients were happy and most importantly healthy. My insurance changed, and I'm waiting for 2011 to come so I can switch it and get Dr. White back. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

He had a pile of transcription that wasn't done, so he never knows what went on at last visit. Poorly run office! Very displeased. Go in, nothing gets done, and make an appt to come back in 3 months. End of appt. Ugh...

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Fails to follow-up on lab results in a timely manner. Even when results show a problem it may take 2-3 weeks for the nurse to call back with simple UA and/or CBC results from the lab next door. He isn't always aware that he has prescribed medication for a problem because it doesn't get charted. Visits and telephone conversations are not always charted, either.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Robert White, Jr's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)