Ratings for Dr. Mark D'Eramo

I have been a patient of Dr D'Eramo for several years and I have experienced nothing but professional and courteous service. He is extremely knowledgeable about psychiatric medications, and it is apparent that he actually cares about you as a person. He will spend the amount of time that is needed. Dr D'Eramo is a helpful and caring practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Deramo for over 5 years now. He has been the most helpful Dr. that I have seen in this profession. He listens very well, takes notes and asks questions about your past history so that he can make sure that you are being put on the right medication. He saw me on a Saturday 5 years ago when I was just released from a psych hospital and was in need of help when I could not get an appointment with another Dr. He does not take my insurance, but he is well worth the fee I have to pay out of pocket. He will spend a full hour with you and not make you feel like you are being rushed in and out. I would highly recomend Dr. Deramo.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Amazing doctor...This guy not only treats you but actually cares about your progress

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

This doctor is horrible. He overcharges what my insurance co-pay is and he talks down to me each visit. Do not go see him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Mark D'Eramo's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1985)

Oxford