Ratings for Dr. R Dhatt

Dr. Dhatt has been my Doctor for more than 20 years! I will hate to see her retire...hopefully not for a long time!! Very thorough, kind, easy to talk to. And very knowledgeable! The BEST! As well as a lot of her staff, like Michellina....great lady!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

After reading some reviews, I was prepared for a gong show but was pleasantly surprised. The office is chaotic with other physicians sharing the same space. Nonetheless, Dr. Dhatt’s staff were efficient and helpful. Dr. Dhatt herself is knowledgeable, warm, friendly and easy to relate to. I appreciate how hard she works for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Dhatt has been my doctor for over 25 years. She has been nothing but helpful, kind and always willing to stop and listen to me. She has helped me through some very hard times.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I used to love Dr.Dhatt, I've been with her for years now... and Now it's hard to even get through the phone lines, every time I call, it rings 13 times and then it hangs up...nobody picks up during office hours ... I try all through the day, am to night... and if you do get through, you need 20 min of your time , becàuse it takes that long! I finally got to see her, after seeing 2 walking clinic who got my X-ray results for my sinus, saying it was so infected, they don't understand how I can bear it,( I tried to get In to see my family doctor but could t get through.. and when I did.. they couldn't take me for 1 month!! .. and all that and I receiving nothing that would fix a sinus infection for over 3 months!!!! Dr.Dhatt kept prescribing what I am allergic to, and it took over 5 business days to get the dr. Off office to fax back... to the pharmacy ... and the pharmacy made it sound like this is normal, for her office .... took over 3 and a half months to rectify a sinus effection that was diagnosed 3 months ago!! ´malpractice can you say?? She didn't take the time the way she used to And if you do get through the the phone for an appointment... the day you go in, you never know how long yo will be there, you are seen by students who don't put the data in the computer system correctly Then the info the student took is relayed to dr.dhatt verbally, And hope the student explalied it the way you did,because dr.dhatt will not read the computer system or the history.. she will just diagnose what the student said verbally ... so much waist of time To be miss diagnose repeatively I went to my pharmacy, I asked to get a copie printed out, of all the meds she prescribed for the last 3 month, and went to see a different doctor When He looked at the list of meds I spend my money on, I don't have benefits And all the suffering and numbness for 3 month he couldn't believe I wasn't treated properly! He was beside himself!! He prescribed me something strong for 28days worth And it's been 2 weeks now, -and I'm just starting to feel better now... I lost my hearing for a bit because the swelling was so bad, my whole face was numb And the pain was unbearable ... I'm self employed .. I couldn't take time off ... and if I stay with dr. Dhatt I know I will die of malpractice ... So I am asking today to get a copie of my file ( I'll pay and I'm ok with this) I need a doctor who is present for her clients This isn't working anymore And this is the 3rd event she does this to me...

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Dhatt was the best in Sudbury. Over the past 4 years or so, I am not able to see her as well as not able to get a call through for an appointment. Was told on Monday I needed antibiotics for a dangerous infection and it is now Wednesday night and nothing called in at my pharmacy. The office is ran lime a business and the patients have been pushed aside. Hope that Dr Dhatt remembers how she used to be, which was the best doctor I town with the best bed side manners. Caring was top notch.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have been a client for 15+ years. She is a very professional physican who is active in the community. The problem as is with most other doctors offices... trying to book an apt or trying to follow up. It is practically impossible to book anything or reach anyone. I have spent over 10 hrs this week alone, calling this office. She is also a huge advocate and salesperson for her cosmetic clinic... which you can ironically get through right away. I am very frustrated as I have been waiting for a very important follow up. The phone has been answered 10+ times where I am told to please hold... and then after 10 minutes of waiting the line dies. If this is the future of health care, we are all in serious trouble. Invest in your practice and have proper staffing to answer phones for the clients that support you.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

She has looked after my family for 20 years and always professional, personable and extremely competent through some serious medical conditions. Awesome staff and well run office. She seta a personable example and always has time to give us the attention we need. Very proud of her accomplishments and attention she gives to the medical practice. Sudbury is fortunate.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

She is too busy now with other stuff. Teaching and her botox spa. Went to see her 3 months ago and still waiting to get a referral to see a specialist. I think its time she decides whats more important to her, her practice of her botox spa, don't you think?????

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

The best are always the busiest, for obvious reasons. Thank you Dr Dhatt, (and staff), for the top drawer health care you have provided for our family over many years. We will never forget the time you showed up at our house to check on our home birth. Try to find another Dr. that would do that!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Dhatt is a great doctor when you actually get to see her. I have been a patient for almost 15 years and I hardly ever get to see her even when you are going in for a serious matter. I dont mind seeing an intern for prescription refills but even then. The last few times, I've had to call back the office multiple times just to get the prescription actually sent to the pharmacy. Waiting over 6 weeks to get an appointment and not getting to see her. I think it may be time to find another doctor. She is just too busy and has too many patients to be efficient anymore. Its really sad to say. I feel rushed every time I go and leave there feeling frustrated. So not happy with her office anymore.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016