Ratings for Dr. Eliza E. Wochnik

Don't let looks decieve. Dr. Wochnik is awesome. She listens and cares. She follows up on progress. I am getting better!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I am very happy with Dr. Wochnik. I was unsure how my first visit was going to go when I first met her. Well she is very knowledgeable. She tested me on things no other dr's had. She also made note on my first visit about some things she would be watching about me. Well both those things have been made true. She explains all the meds very well that she is going to put you on. I highly recommend her. She does have an accent but I can almost always understand her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Wochnik is very knowledgeable. She listens to my concerns (as a parent of her patient) and takes them into account in her decisions regarding medications. She is a small, older woman with an accent that is part Eastern European, part New Yorker, part anywhere American. Her first impression, visually, made me feel uncertain I had made a good choice. But then she opened her mouth and I knew she was a Godsend! She is very warm and friendly, putting my teen-aged son at ease. She carefully monitors medications and stays current on new medications and research. I love this woman!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Eliza E. Wochnik's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1962)

Chambers of Commerce