You may also like

Ratings for Dr. M. Porter Meadors

I have been seeing Dr. Meadors for treatment. At first he was really concern and helpful about controlling my pain but recently he was very very rude to me. I'm so disappointed. I do not trust him at all now because if it can happen once ,It will happen again. All I wanted was help in controlling my pain and he seem to be very irriated with me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Excellent care and treatment with minimal wait time.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

excellent doctor and staff very kind very professional

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He is the best and has the best nurses and staff of all my 10 doctors!!! He really seems to care about his patients and I trust him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Meadows for a lot of years and he has really helped me control my arthritis. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I'm a person who deals better w/facts and info...my husband is an "A-Z" person give diagnosis and results then what to do...He does not care about all the in between details. I deal better w/details. Dr. Porter Meadors & I discussed all this during 1st meeting as I wanted to be clear we're on the same page. He is an awesome RA Specialist-Dr who truly cares and takes time to disuss finding(s), course of action, meds etc. He listens too which is rare these days.. He is very very knowledgeable. Having to get this terrible news of RA, Fibromyalgia etc then Osteporosis and Osteoarthritis (Neck & Spine areas) also Shingles breakout at least 1x mth if not every 2 wks. He works very closely, individually as each person is different as is the status and progression of the RA etc. He also has a very positive-upbeat attitude and personality but also sympathetic and empathetic when patient having bad "Flare Up" Day etc...I'm very Blessed and thankful to my PCP to recommend Dr. Meadors.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

great doctor, very thorough, helps you understand your chronic condition.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Meadors since 1998. When first hit with RA in Oct, '98, it came on hard and fast. Everywhere I called said it would be Feb-March before I could see a Dr. I called Dr. Meadors' office and I guess the lady could hear the desperation in my voice. I saw Dr. Meadors a couple of days later. He said my RA was rapidly progressing & immediately took aggressive steps to deal with it. I have to say, I am glad no one else could see me earlier! Dr. Meadors is genuinely interested & concerned in how I am doing. He always takes plenty of time to talk with me & really cares about my quality of life. I never feel rushed. And Priscilla, his nurse, is an absolute gem! What a sweet blessing. The entire office is very efficient, helpful and caring. After 11 years now of dealing with RA, I cannot imagine going anywhwere else or having the care of my RA in the hands of anyone else. God bless Dr. Meadors, Priscilla and the entire staff. I'm able to enjoy life today due to their efforts.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Meadors. He has been my doctor for almost 19 years. He is wonderful. He takes such care with my case and is always looking for new ways to help me manage pain and live a full life. I would not trade him for any doctor. He is great.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. M. Porter Meadors's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Meadors for treatment. At first he was really concern and helpful about controlling my pain but recently he was very very rude to me. I'm..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care and treatment with minimal wait time."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent doctor and staff very kind very professional"

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going to Dr Meadors for about 4 years. He and his staff are as good as they get."

October 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Marvin Porter" to "M. Porter"

August 5, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Marvin" to "Marvin Porter"

January 6, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Marvin Porter" to "Marvin"

January 6, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Porter" to "Marvin Porter"