Ratings for Dr. Andrew B. Molchon

His receptionist, Leeann never answers the phone or calls back. He is old and doesn't have up to date training - just suggests you do workbooks all the time. If I wanted to do a workbook, I would Google self help not pay $245 for one hour of no valuable suggestions. He suggested I go see someone who specialized in the type of problem I needed help with and said he would prescribe meds that they suggested - then, after going to the specialist, he won't prescribe anything that she suggested. Not helpful at all. A waste of time and money. I also called him when I was having serious issues during business hours, mind you, saying I very much needed someone to talk to/help and they never called back. It's been 3 days and I haven't heard anything... If your phych patient is having 'a very hard time getting out of bed', you should probably call them sooner, rather than later.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Treated me for recurring depression. Knowledgeable in cognitive therapy. Teaches at George Washington University.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Dr. Andrew B. Molchon's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)