Ratings for Dr. Charles Kettle

Dr. Kettle performed my tummy tuck on March 31/2016. What can I say except this man is amazing. He did a fantastic job on my tummy. During my consultation, he was very knowledgable about the outcome of the procedure. His office staff are also great. I would not hesitate to go back to see Dr. Kettle for another procedure if necessary.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

After losing 110lbs on my own ..u can imagine the sagging... I've had 4 surgeries (tummy tuck lipo x2 and a thigh lift with some lipo in the back area) with Dr. Kettle all over the past 2 years ..It was a dream come true here in Sudbury Dr kettle being able to fix my body . I am extremely pleased and thankful for his expertise and kindness... Some of these surgeries are high risk and when things don't go as planed perhaps it's a lack of patients not listening or perhaps being unrealistic about recovery time ... Once again I thank u and your team from the bottom of my heart for your professionalism and your great kindness to me and my husband .. I recommend and do talk highly of your office... Cheers to a great team !!!Linda

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Kettle did my breast reduction in 2005 .. Best decision I ever made... He did an amazing job ... He and his staff were extremely informative, professional and kind ... If I ever need any more work done I will definitely go to him again.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Had a great experience back in 2000 with Dr Kettle, breast reduction. Dr Kettle was very thorough and kind, healed within 2 weeks! My one wish would be for Dr. Kettle to be the first person on board to do reconstructive FTM surgery, so people of the North do not have to go to Toronto or Montreal for bilateral mastectomy. Dr Kettle is amazing! 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had doctor Kettle for a tummy tuck ten years ago. It has been the worst experience of my life. The tummy tuck became infected after six weeks or so and I had to go to the hospital where I was cut open to drain the infection, and it left a nasty scar. I know have a misshapen stomach and pubic area. It looks horrible. I would never do this again

Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Kettle is truly an amazing doctor and his nurse is soo pleasant...however, his receptionist never smiles. She has only one tone and that's not acceptable. She's the first person you see when you walk in and you're automatically turned off by her attitude. She may look sweet but she more bitter than anything.

Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Kettle fixed a flexor tendon in my left hand. I'm left handed, I was advised that I would get about 60% usage back. After sticking with the plan he set out after the surgery I was about to get back 100% mobility and strength in my hand. He was fast and professional, a true gem in northern Ontario where you'd never think a digit micro surgeon could get you back to do painting, cartooning, and full contact judo. Thank you so much. Sorry to be so late with the feed back.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I had a consultation with Dr. Kettle regarding a procedure I've been literally dreaming about having for the past six years or so and I am so glad I chose to go and see him! From my first phone call to his office to the booking of the surgery, my experience has been nothing but pleasant and enjoyable! His office/nursing staff are incredibly sweet. They're very prompt at returning phone calls and are extremely friendly and helpful. As for Dr. Kettle himself, I can not say enough about how well I was treated. He was very honest about what he felt would be the best procedure for me (which is less expensive than the procedure I was originally interested in having). He spent time with me, explaining the procedure and the different options that would best suit me; he took the time to answer any questions I had about the whole process. Again, I'm so happy I decided to go and see him. My surgery date is booked and I can't wait to see the results - I know they'll be awesome :).

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Charles Kettle's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kettle performed my tummy tuck on March 31/2016. What can I say except this man is amazing. He did a fantastic job on my tummy. During my consultation, he w..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After losing 110lbs on my own ..u can imagine the sagging... I've had 4 surgeries (tummy tuck lipo x2 and a thigh lift with some lipo in the back area) with Dr..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kettle did my breast reduction in 2005 .. Best decision I ever made... He did an amazing job ... He and his staff were extremely informative, professional an..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr kettle is the best doctor ever. Best decision I ever made was going to see him for my procedure. Thank you Dr Kettle, Cindy and Rachel. "

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kettle was amazing during and after my procedure. He and his staff took the time to explain and help with anything I needed to know."

August 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "P3A0" to "P3E 3B7". Address has been updated from "None" to "1493 Paris Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17056735035".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience back in 2000 with Dr Kettle, breast reduction. Dr Kettle was very thorough and kind, healed within 2 weeks! My one wish would be for Dr..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had doctor Kettle for a tummy tuck ten years ago. It has been the worst experience of my life. The tummy tuck became infected after six weeks or so and I h..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kettle is truly an amazing doctor and his nurse is soo pleasant...however, his receptionist never smiles. She has only one tone and that's not acceptable. ..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kettle fixed a flexor tendon in my left hand. I'm left handed, I was advised that I would get about 60% usage back. After sticking with the plan he set ou..."

December 4, 2014