Ratings for Dr. Charles Kettle

I had a referal to Dr Kettle to remove a keloid scar. The first thing I asked him was if he could remove it despite me being pregnant. He said yes and booked me an appointment. My appointment comes along, I'm at the hospital, waited, registered, in a gown, everything. I get called into the operating room where he says he remembers me saying I was pregnant but he "probably forget that by the end of the conversation". I wasted my entire morning in the hospital, looking forward to having this awful thing removed just to be told he "forgot" I was pregnant by the end of our first conversation. As soon as I said I was pregnant, why did the conversation even go on if he knew he wouldn't do it? Why did he say yes when I asked? Why did he assure me that the type of freezing medication they use is safe during pregnancy? I found him to be very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a breast reduction 3 years ago by dr. Kettle everything went great. I'm very happy with his work and the staff was great.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Kettle performed my tummy tuck on March 31/2016. What can I say except this man is amazing. He did a fantastic job on my tummy. During my consultation, he was very knowledgable about the outcome of the procedure. His office staff are also great. I would not hesitate to go back to see Dr. Kettle for another procedure if necessary.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

After losing 110lbs on my own ..u can imagine the sagging... I've had 4 surgeries (tummy tuck lipo x2 and a thigh lift with some lipo in the back area) with Dr. Kettle all over the past 2 years ..It was a dream come true here in Sudbury Dr kettle being able to fix my body . I am extremely pleased and thankful for his expertise and kindness... Some of these surgeries are high risk and when things don't go as planed perhaps it's a lack of patients not listening or perhaps being unrealistic about recovery time ... Once again I thank u and your team from the bottom of my heart for your professionalism and your great kindness to me and my husband .. I recommend and do talk highly of your office... Cheers to a great team !!!Linda

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Kettle did my breast reduction in 2005 .. Best decision I ever made... He did an amazing job ... He and his staff were extremely informative, professional and kind ... If I ever need any more work done I will definitely go to him again.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr kettle is the best doctor ever. Best decision I ever made was going to see him for my procedure. Thank you Dr Kettle, Cindy and Rachel.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr Kettle was amazing during and after my procedure. He and his staff took the time to explain and help with anything I needed to know.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Had a great experience back in 2000 with Dr Kettle, breast reduction. Dr Kettle was very thorough and kind, healed within 2 weeks! My one wish would be for Dr. Kettle to be the first person on board to do reconstructive FTM surgery, so people of the North do not have to go to Toronto or Montreal for bilateral mastectomy. Dr Kettle is amazing! 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had doctor Kettle for a tummy tuck ten years ago. It has been the worst experience of my life. The tummy tuck became infected after six weeks or so and I had to go to the hospital where I was cut open to drain the infection, and it left a nasty scar. I know have a misshapen stomach and pubic area. It looks horrible. I would never do this again

Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Kettle is truly an amazing doctor and his nurse is soo pleasant...however, his receptionist never smiles. She has only one tone and that's not acceptable. She's the first person you see when you walk in and you're automatically turned off by her attitude. She may look sweet but she more bitter than anything.

Submitted March 18, 2015