Ratings for Dr. James A. Miller

I have taken my son to Dr. Miller for years. I have always found him to be professional, knowledgeable and kind. I have trusted him completely and appreciated the help he has given us. I have taken my son to several other psychiatrists over the years and feel that Dr. Miller is more interested in my son and in treating him correctly than any other psychiatrist we have ever visited. We think Dr. Miller definitely scores a 5!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Absolutely one of the finest in the field. Incredibly competent and sharp. I have yet to find a replacement who is able to demonstrate a fraction of the proficiency and talent of Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This guy is a crock. He doesn't know medicine, is only interested in profit, and has only his own spirited vision of what he believes your health should be, while having no respect for your own responsibility to know your own wellbeing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

You never know what you are going to get when you go and see Dr. Miller. Sometimes he is ok and other times he is very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Miller is very positive. I always feel positive after I visit him. I'm not afraid to tell him what's on my mind. He gives practical advice. If I need certain medicines, he will take care of it within two hours, and I just go pick it up at the pharmacy. I just email him. He encourages me to email him my stories and poems, and always comments on them. Although I am an adult, he treats children and adolescents. He puts the pictures that they have created up in his office. The staff are friendly and work with me on my finances. Although I have lost the insurance that I usually use with him, I've decided to pay the full price for his services, because he's the best psychiatrist I've ever had. On my choice, he works with my counselor as well.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. James A. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup