Ratings for Dr. Roy M. Stefanik

I have been seeing Dr. Stefanik for 2 years and have recommended friends and family. He is not cold or impersonal at all; he really cares that he is is doing a good job. He is expensive, but a worthwhile investment in myself. I work with him directly for therapy and medication, and his recommendation have really made a huge difference in how I sleep and life in general.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Stefanik for years and he has helped me tremendously. I know he cares a great deal about me as a patient and has worked directly with my therapist and neurologist when I have experienced acute psychiatric difficulties, when coordinating treatments, and when regulating medications (the meds I take for my neurologic condition overlap with the meds for my psychiatric condition). I have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I have had excellent with Dr. Stefanik for over 20 years. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Had an awful experience with this man during a time in my life when I really needed help. His responses to almost everything I said were unprofessional and bizarre. Very cold demeanor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr Stefanik has been attentive, caring, professional, trustworthy, and extremely knowledgeable through out the entire time I have seen him. I would (and did) recommend him to friends and family. I really do not understand why his rating is not higher than shown... my only guess - perhaps a disgruntled patient left a less than flattering review? Usually people seem to leave reviews only when they have something to complain about but I have had no such problems and have been extremely satisfied with my care. This is just my personal experience of course, but for what it is worth, I have been happy with my choice in him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Probably the most unprofessional health care provider I have ever encountered. He seemed irriated and judgemental. FIles were sitting on his desk and the names could be easily read from the chair I was sitting in, making me wonder if he cared about his patient's privacy. He gave me no help whatsoever and then asked for $200. I would never go back to see this man........

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

This form required me to rate the staff, but I really can't do so because I always dealt directly with Dr. Stefanik. I would recommend Dr. Stefanik to anyone seeking a Psychiatrist. I was referred to him for treatment for depression and he was VERY helpful to me. I found him to be kind, patient and thorough, which was important to me because I didn't fully understand my situation and what to do about it. I had many questions & he always took as much time as necessary to ensure I knew what was involved with my treatment and what my options were. It was clear he knew what he was doing and was genuinely interested in helping me get better, which I am. Much, much better. Again, I would highly recommend Dr. Stefanik.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Not impressed. Dr.seemed bored and disinterested. Not a good listener. Seemed cold.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Roy M. Stefanik's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA