Ratings for Dr. John P. Seguin

Great famliy doctor just hard to get into see him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Doctor Seguin is a great Doctor. One of the few in North Bay area that will help Transgender people.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr john is am amazing dr. He was the dr for my late mother in law and he was wonderful with her. My mother in law had cancer and he was there for her and made sure that her son and I were able to fulfill her wishes to be at home with us right until her very last moment. If I ever called the office the girls were so nice in helping us and when my mother in law could no longer get out dr john would come out to the house to see her. He is an amazing dr.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I went to him for years because I could not get another doctor. He never listened and never had any suggestions. He often told me to just look it up on Google. And he always looked things up on Google during my appointments. I felt ill and alone for so many years. He made me feel like I was imagining my symptoms and treated me like I was being overtly concerned about nothing. Since he failed to give me the help or attention I needed, and I just trusted his judgment, I developed three serious autoimmune diseases. He also made the ultimate mistake and told me my bloodwork was fine during a follow-up appointment when it was not! Finally a visiting doctor looked back over my file one day and caught his error, but by that point it was too late and nothing could be done to prevent or reverse the disease. However, his staff are GREAT! They are helpful, caring and organized. If you are in bad health and in need of a doctor who will be driven to find solutions, don't pick Dr. Seguin. And on last things, he comes to work unshaven and in his pajama pants sometimes.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

What an absolutely fantastic office to deal with! Excellent care, always on time, and much easier to get through on the phone now that Carol answers phones full time. I've been a patient since Dr John started his practice and have many medical conditions. Dr John is a great doctor, he's caring, funny and very knowledgeable. He gets to the root of the problem and gives the appropriate treatments. Carrie is fantastic at her job as well. She also is extremely knowledgeable and Dr John is very lucky to have her! The office wouldn't be as efficient without her. You guys make a great team!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr John should replace the want a be doctor in his office - Kerry. Nothing else to say.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr John has created a monster in Kerry. She likes to diagnose your problem over the phone herself rather than leaving it up to the doc. She can be so sarcastic and phony that I would go to another doctor in a second if any were available! Kerry has been given far too much power in that office. I've never seen anything so unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

The most organized medical office I have ever dealt with! The Doc is always on time and addresses all my needs. I am very thankful to have him as a doctor! Carrie and Carol are fantastic as well! My hats go off to all of you, keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr sequin and his staff are unbelievable! I have never seen a dr go above and beyond the way that he does... I mean what doctor still does home visits for those who cannot get to his office due to illnesses or old age? Kerry is very knowledgable and extremely efficient and caring! This dr is amazing and my family is very blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Not to pleased, felt like i was a bother to him! Next time I'll go to emerge or a walk in they'll at least take my blood pressure before saying i don't have high blood pressure! Not pleased at all.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014