Ratings for Dr. Madhu Bhatia

I love this woman! She is sincerely concerned about my well-being and very proactive with the meds she thinks will be most helpful to me. She continuously monitors my progress by thoroughly documenting each visit--my mood, all dialogue, continuing and new problems, reaction to meds,etc. As a doctor, she offers practical, sound, and concrete advice on personal matters. When my insurance no longer covered my visits with her, I was very upset--it was like losing a friend, not just a doctor. Weighing my options after losing my insurance coverage I chose to retain her as my doctor because I knew she personally cared about me--and that is an absolutely necessary factor in the success of a patient's treatment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

What a great doctor! My child has improved dramatically under Dr. Bhatia's care. I was referred to her by one of my colleagues who has been seeing her for 10+ years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009