Ratings for Dr. Eoin MacCallum

One in a million. His caring and compassion will be missed!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Has been my GP since birth (33 years). He is a kind, supportive, and knowledgable doctor. Terrified to think what I'm gonna do when he retires (although I wish him all the best). P.S. Muffy is an amazing receptionist. She holds that place together!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. MacCallum is a great doctor. He has helped me through many issues, with care and understanding. :) I would never consider another Family Doctor. Thank You MacCallum.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. MacCallum has been my family doctor for the bulk of my life. He is now providing health care to my wife and daughter. Eoin is a pragmatic family physician that gets to the situation quickly and efficiently. If you are the type that needs a continuous shoulder to lean on and an endless amount of placebos, this is not the spot for you. On the other hand, if you want an honest general practitioner that guides you along life’s medical issues with the minimum of unnecessary medication, Dr. MacCallum is the ideal candidate. Our family has been blessed with the support of Eoin, Joanne and Muffy. It is always a pleasure dealing with the three of you. Bravo!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Dr. Mac. has been my family doctor for years. If all you need is a checkup for minor ailments he's great and quick. I usually go in for injuries and the response is the same every time. Verbatim: "well, you've inflamed the area..." No s**t I've inflamed the area; why else would I be here? Then he prescribes anti-inflammatories and sends patients out. If it persists you'll have to harass him to get to someone familiar with physical injuries. He also acts like you're a hypochondriac if you're in there repeatedly. So, active people who are frequentluy injured and need to monitor those injuries, take note.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Simply put, a model for the perfect medical practice. Helpful, friendly and professional staff. We are so very fortunate to have Eoin as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I find Dr. MacCallum to be difficult at times when one may need a little support from a medical professional. He can be quite condescending and rigid with very little patience shown. He has been my doctor for many many years, and I believe that because he is close to retirement, he may be unwilling to bend from the way he has "always" done things.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Well what can I say, Dr.MacCallum is one in a million that we don't see very often anymore, Muffy has always been kind and caring along with the rest of the staff that he has working for him, it will be awfull the day he decides to retire and we know that day will come hopefully not soon, Dr. MacCallum is a fine doctor and if he dosen't have an answer he will send you to a specialist and pursue the issue until we have an answer, you are one in a million and we have had him for 31 years and we are very pleased, thank you for your services all these years you and your staff.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

The most patient and compassionate doctor ever. Muffy is also the best, she takes a personal interest in each and every patient. All in all, a fantastic team.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

If it was not for doctor MacCallum, my father would have passed away 21 years ago and then again two years ago. Because of his quick diagnosis he very quickly started things in motion which definetly saved his life. I am now living in Sault Ste Marie without a doctor for 11 years and I miss Dr MacCallum and Muffy very much. I will gladly go back to Dr MacCallum in a heartbeat if I develop any serious life threatening illness or disease as I would not trust anyone else. Karen, daughter of Wilfred and Evelyn.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008