Ratings for Dr. Edward P. Curcio

Most unprofessional of the ten psyciatrist I have encounterd in 30 years. He has an incredible ego he lets interfere with your health. He is all over the place in diagnoses and treatmeant. After prescribing medication and mapping a treatment plan he dictated that I had to see twice a week. Previously we had disscussed and he was aware that I was unemployed and on medicaid but because of lack of medicaid psychiatrist my family were over extending themselves to pay his fee. When he dictated that I had to see him twice a week at $250.00 a session and I explained this was impossible $250.00 a week was a huge burden on my family and I could only afford it once a week. He told me if I could not come up with $250.00 twice a week he would drop me as apatient. He even ststed "I should do anything I had to to get another $250". When told it was imposible he dismissed me as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Edward P. Curcio's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1967)

Lumenos