Ratings for Dr. Jose A. Apud

Dr. Apud treated a family member for depression for three years. The patient is now without episodes of depression for the last two years. Dr. Apud was knowledgeable, kind and supportive throughout the many years we knew him. He was attentive to patient's needs, easy to talk to and acted quickly when we called him. He is still calling us regularly to know how we are doing. God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Apud helped me from day one when I was in a pretty bad shape. His staff is courteous, the secretary worked very hard to get me an appointment as soon as possible. Dr. is understanding and caring, and the most important thing is he was able to hit the bulls's eye with the diagnosis, after many years and many Doctors. Finally I knew what was going on with me and was able, with his help, to overcome it and get the right treatment.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Never go with this Doctor maybe he is knowledgeable but my impression is that from the very first appointment he is very negative, and not willing to help patients, why having therapy if just the only thing according to his words is just the medication. Don't waste your money and time.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Jose A. Apud's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Tucuman, Fac De Med, San Miguel De Tucuman, Argentina (Grad. 1975)