Ratings for Dr. Randolph A. Frank

I always feel rushed when visiting Dr. Frank. My appointments are typically cut short to around 5 minutes. He also never seems very interested in how I'm actually doing. During my last appointment I told him I wasn't doing very well and be ignored it, told me to carry on with everything as is, and that he would see me in a few months. I understand that he does not act as a therapist, but he should still show an interest when his patients need his help.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

He's on time, but does not spend a lot of time talking with the patient. The receptionist gave me "anecdotal advice" over the phone about one of Dr. Frank's other patients.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I only saw Dr. Frank four times because he is self-important and condescending. He twice told me I was out of line, I can't remember what he was responding to one of the times. The other I told him, during an awful time in my life, that I felt as though no one cared. He said, "You are out of line" I was dumbstruck as I was telling a psychiatrist how I was feeling. When I had no response, he said it again and added, "I'm right here; don't say no one cares." This happened awhile ago and still stings.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I can't express how much Dr. Frank has helped me. He met me when I was in a terrible place, and had gone through months of horrible side effects from a mis-diagnosis and wrong medication. While I don't put any blame on my original doctor about that, I was so impressed with how Dr. Frank came in and quickly figured out a new course of treatment. Turned out to be the right treatment, and after months of feeling hopeless, I finally began to love life again. He's amazing in a crisis and I'll always be so grateful to him for his help.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Randolph A. Frank's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal