Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Bertrand

If you go into Emerg and see that he's there you might as well turn around. Worst Doctor I have ever dealt with. By a lot.

Submitted May 25, 2018

Had this doctor for my family doctor. Always thought I was wasting his time when I went. Always in a hurry. Not very helpfull

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Saved my infants life. Only doctor to actually order some tests that showed we weren't crazy parents thinking something is wrong when our 10 week infant actually only had days to live. Saved our infants life. Thank god we stopped in espanolas emergency room Saturday.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Best Doctor out there, very compassionate and caring man, easy on the eyes as well! Takes the time of day to establish a proper care plan and diagnosis. He should be at a 5 star level and nothing less.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Had him last night at the valley walk in clinic and he took care of my son's needs asap he stayed with us after hours

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Is he still in practice HaHa he is a joke. Worst dr. I`ve ever met. Take your pension or become a plumber.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Great doctor very pleasant and caring working at the Valley East clinic

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

All round great experience with Dr. Bertrand at the Espanola Hospital! Many thanks from the Stevenson Family!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

It is always a pleasure seeing Dr. Bertrand at the Espanola Hospital. We know when we see him, that we will be treated professionally and with care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I came in earlier to see Dr. Bertrand about my chronic foot pain. He was unbelievable in diagnosis, and an all round great doctor. Hopefully the ankle heals up well for the summer season! Thanks Ray

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015