Dr. Oakley Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

I saw Dr Smith , Very nice and thorough, had to wait 2 hrs to see him , he’s very busy , nice office on Queen street , Secretary is nice , he explained the procedure gave what he thought were the risks as this is a tough surgery, I have to pay up front as it’s both cosmetic and functional, I get the cosmetic but I’m doing it for the latter , very nice took photos , I think he takes on tough cases, I read reviews and that’s why I went to him , I hope they are true and not about money as I had to take a loan . He’s nice I just pray he can help , I know it’s not going to be perfect being a revision but better than what I have , In your hands Dr Smith

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Great doctor! I had seen two surgeons over the years and didn’t understand why they weren’t interested until dr smith explained! I have super thick skin (I knew that!) but didn’t realize it make surgery really tough. Like nothing changes. That made sense to me. Do all this work and there’s no change. So why do it? Instead dr smith had me do special oxygen treatments before my nose job so my skin could be really thinner. It worked so good. He’s on the cutting edge of new Techknow.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Hello I saw Dr Smith , Nice Doctor, takes his time , as there for 2 pm apt waited TIL 3.30 busy Doctor , very detailed, I just don’t like the non refund price , I understand if people back out on a booked date makes sense . Also if Both Functionality and cosmetics while the price do high ? Never mentioned OHIP I had to but was told it’s both , checked with OHIP and was told the doctor could send in ? I’ll have to ask him , I’m judged finished university so money is tight and the prior surgery by a different doc was botched , I’ll have to wait and see , again Nice doctor, I do wonder about some of the other reviews , some people say Fake , me not sure other than he is a nice guy

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr smith is a great doctor. He fixed my nose when the other doctor couldn’t. I can breath good and my nose looks straight. If you have a broken nose he can help you.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

If anyone is going to do a nasal surgery on me it’s Dr. Smith. He “noses” best!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Nobody “noses” it better than Dr. Oakley smith himself.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I’m writing this on behalf of my wife who is about 6 months post operation. My wife has never been happier-so I have never been happier! Her confidence is up and she sleeps so much better at night. Dr.Smith gave us an idea of what we would be aiming for and delivered results that my wife was more than happy with. There are funny little things that we have noticed post op. There are so many facets of our life that have changed. She can smell the flowers I send her and now she loves baking bread-another reason why I’m happy is because she seems to enjoy baking much more like she used to before her injury. I have recommended Dr Smith to anyone who asks-and the results speak for themselves. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

My experience with Dr. Smith was very pleasant , he is a true artist and amazing surgeon. I still can’t believe I did it and love my new nose . I had 3 consultations with 3 different doctor and Dr. Smith was the last one cuz the waiting time was the longest but worth it. I honestly was still hesitating about getting my nose done after 2 first consultations. But after I met Dr. Smith I just felt right and confident. First I must say I was glad to c real ppl in his nice office , not some walking and talking dolls with obvious jobs done to their bodies and faces. That what kinda was one of the reasons that scared me away from other two surgeons. Dr. Smith was very clear with all that can and cannot be done , answered all the questions and I booked my surgery on August 29,2017. I was a bit nervous but mostly about going under anaesthesia and post op rehabilitation. But I must say everything went muuuuuch better than I imagined. I don’t really remember how I felt after surgery ... was just sleepy , but surprisingly the next day I was full of energy and were cleaning the house remember that good cuz my family was shocked . Didn’t have almost any pain so the 3d day I stopped taking pain killers. I went to take my cast off on the 4th day and was already happy and in love with my new nose that just kept on getting better and more beautiful day after day. I even felt like a complete selfie monster taking so many of my face . So I am so grateful to Dr. Smith and his team I couldn’t be happier. Btw yeah , my every email and question was answered almost right away. Thank you 🙏 now when I look in the mirror I can’t even imagine I had another nose 🙈

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr smith is the best surgeon ever. He is the nose god! He is laid back, unassuming and humble. But if you ask him anything about the nose, he ‘nose’ it all! Ha! Ha! I now have a beautiful nose that fits my dace. I have my confidence back cause nobody is looking anymore at my old snout! I can’t thank dr smith enough!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I waited years to post this, because of poor experiences with previous surgeons and post-op issues that sometimes took time to incur. I had 4 sinus surgeries with two different ENTs (2 each) before the one with Dr. Smith. My sinus issues were so severe that my life was incapacitated to say the least due to sinus pressure, infections, discomfort, etc... I lost all hope at a young age and sent Dr. Smith an email asking for help. He agreed to see me, he treated me, and all it took was one surgery to correct all the issues and complications from the other surgeons. I owe him everything, 6 years later post-op. Thanks Dr. Smith, you are one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)