Dr. Oakley Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

Dr Smith did a fantastic job (nosejob!!) on me. He took time to helpme understand what was possible. He's a likeable guy which made it easy for me as I was mucho stressed!I also want to thank Beena and Mandy for their supportduring my recovery. Thanks Dr Smith! I'm so happy I did this!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Great surgeon. Fantastic job! My nose is natural and beautiful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Happy to leave my comments as dr smith was such a pleasure. He’s a likeable straightforward man. Makes it clear the risks involved with nose surgery. I liked his honest approach. I already had one surgery so I knew there’s no guarantees. He has a well run office. He’s busy which is reassuring but still no sense of being rushed or pressured. Once he knew what I wanted he then told me the chance I would get it! I liked that too. He’s more expensive than the other surgeon I consulted, but in the end I liked that too! I had already spend money on the first nose job and that unfortunately didn’t work out. I had no bruising unlike before and the swelling was seriously less. I was back to my life in 2 weeks! There were no surprises. I was told what to expect. The only real surprise was the result was better than I was expecting! So I’m very happy and wanted to share my positive experience. I’m glad I went ahead and recommend him to anyone wanting nose surgery.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Very pleased with my new nose! Smaller and more feminine I just love it. Great doctor too. Really felt he cared about helping me. Not flashy but experienced. Took the time so I understood what I was getting myself in for. A refreshing change from the first plastic surgeon I saw. I'm glad I did it and I'm happy with my new nose! I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Great experience. He took his time so I understood everything. Seemed to know more than the other guys I saw. My surgery is 3 months ago and I’m happy with the results. Breathing is really good now and my nose looks way better. If nose surgery is what you need go see him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I saw Dr Smith , Very nice and thorough, had to wait 2 hrs to see him , he’s very busy , nice office on Queen street , Secretary is nice , he explained the procedure gave what he thought were the risks as this is a tough surgery, I have to pay up front as it’s both cosmetic and functional, I get the cosmetic but I’m doing it for the latter , very nice took photos , I think he takes on tough cases, I read reviews and that’s why I went to him , I hope they are true and not about money as I had to take a loan . He’s nice I just pray he can help , I know it’s not going to be perfect being a revision but better than what I have , In your hands Dr Smith

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Great doctor! I had seen two surgeons over the years and didn’t understand why they weren’t interested until dr smith explained! I have super thick skin (I knew that!) but didn’t realize it make surgery really tough. Like nothing changes. That made sense to me. Do all this work and there’s no change. So why do it? Instead dr smith had me do special oxygen treatments before my nose job so my skin could be really thinner. It worked so good. He’s on the cutting edge of new Techknow.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Hello I saw Dr Smith , Nice Doctor, takes his time , as there for 2 pm apt waited TIL 3.30 busy Doctor , very detailed, I just don’t like the non refund price , I understand if people back out on a booked date makes sense . Also if Both Functionality and cosmetics while the price do high ? Never mentioned OHIP I had to but was told it’s both , checked with OHIP and was told the doctor could send in ? I’ll have to ask him , I’m judged finished university so money is tight and the prior surgery by a different doc was botched , I’ll have to wait and see , again Nice doctor, I do wonder about some of the other reviews , some people say Fake , me not sure other than he is a nice guy

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr smith is a great doctor. He fixed my nose when the other doctor couldn’t. I can breath good and my nose looks straight. If you have a broken nose he can help you.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

If anyone is going to do a nasal surgery on me it’s Dr. Smith. He “noses” best!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

• Aetna Hmo