Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

Dr. Smith and his staff were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. They took all of my inquiries post-surgery very seriously, and accommodated me with follow up appointments within 2 days. I am extremely pleased with my results, and would highly recommend Dr. Smith for anyone looking.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Smith is very professional and went out of his way to patiently answer all my questions and concerns. I am very pleased with my new nose and would highly recommend him to anyone looking at rhyoplasty. He far exceeded any of my expectations. His staff is extremely helpful, friendly and quick to respond. Overall, an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

After many years of contemplating rhinoplasty and going to several consultations I knew Dr Smith was the right fit. He really took his time discussing the possible outcome, risks etc. The final results have exceeded my expectations!! I highly recommend this surgeon to anyone considering having this procedure done. He's the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I had a bad experience with Dr. Oakley Smith. He performed Rhinoplasty on my nose about 3 years ago. I'm very unhappy with the results and when I explained to him, he didn't accept to fix the problems caused by the surgery. After surgery, my nose looked much wider and asymmetrical from the frontal view. He also removed so much from the tip of my nose. The tip of my nose looks weird and over shortened. He agreed that the result is a lousy result but he is not willing to fix it or even give me a refund. I really regret choosing him and I don't recommend him to any one because doesn't have a surgeon artistic skills. He just cut your nose and wish for the best. Don't believe his promises to you before surgery because after surgery he denies his promises when things go wrong. Anyways, I'm going to do revision rhinoplasty with another surgeon and hopping that the problems caused by Dr. Oakley Smith will be fixed by my new surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Oakley Smith came highly recommended to me, and I'm so happy I went forward with the surgery. He is a skilled and talented surgeon. When I originally came to see him my nostrils were collapsed and I could barely breathe due to a botched rhinoplasty I had the past. He performed a revision rhinoplasty on me with cartilage grafting and fixed my nose beautifully. I am so thrilled! The results are natural and so attractive. He is a true artist. Dr Oakley Smith made me feel comfortable and well cared for throughout this experience, and answered all of my questions before and after my surgery. His office team are also amazing, and got back to me within minutes when I had questions. I would recommend him to anyone considering rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I had septo-rhinoplasty done by Dr. Smith 3 months ago. Dr. Smith was the first and the last doctor I consulted. What I liked about him is that he only focuses on rhinoplasty. He listened carefully to my concerns and provided detailed information what can be done and what would be the results giving estimations of the success rates of each concern I had... He was very honest and took his time to explain. Post consultation, Dr. Smith contacted me through email with mock up pictures and even more detailed information. I felt very confident and sure about my surgery. I decided to go ahead with it and booked surgery on September 8, 2015. On day of surgery, Dr. Smith went through everything with me again. I forgot to mention that during consultation he drew my nose, seeing how well he drew it I was surprised. He is a good artist as well. He brought that drawing to the surgery and went through each step carefully. The surgery was three hours long, I didn’t have any complication. It went really well. Post-operatively I didn’t experience any pain so I didn’t have to take much of analgesics; however the most difficult thing, is the swelling, you should be very patient with it. Every person heals differently, so don’t be discouraged if you don’t see the results right away. I had lots of swelling post-op, up to 2 weeks, starting of the second week it started slowly resolving. So in three weeks I could see the results. The results were beyond my expectations. Dr. Smith did an excellent job, my nose was looking much better and most importantly natural, it’s even better than in mock up photos that he showed me. My breathing improved a lot as well. He did exactly what he said he would do. The tip was fixed, hump removed, droopiness gone, deviated septum fixed. During my healing process whenever I felt anxious, had concerns or questions Dr. Smith was really helpful and caring, he would respond in a timely manner. Knowing how busy he is, I was really happy to know that he cared. Rhinoplasty is very difficult surgery. Nose is the center of your face, so choosing the right skillful rhinoplasty surgeon is crucial. With the experience and satisfying results I had, I would definitely recommend Dr. Smith to anyone who is considering rhinoplasty. He is the best out there. On a side note, would like to mention his office team, these guys are the nicest, kind and very professional. Beena , Mandy thank you guys..

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Dr. Smith is an incredible surgeon. He took his time with me during the consultation and the surgery and I have never been happier with my appearance. I know I was lucky but I had some swelling with little to no bruising even though Dr. Smith did A LOT of work on my nose. Two weeks after my surgery I started a new job and no one could tell I had the procedure done. I am so happy with my results and my choice. I have and would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Ďjdjdkdjfjffkfdddkdkfjdjdajdmsmdkdddkdkdkdmddmdmdmdm

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith 3 years ago to remove a hump. I have always been very insecure about my nose and after months of research and a few consults, decided that Dr. Smith was the one. During our consult, he listened to me and understood my desire to keep my results natural. Unlike some of the other consults, he also told me what was realistic and what wasn't. The first rhinoplasty went well, however I had excessive swelling. A little bit before the year mark, there were a few things I still wanted fixed so Dr. Smith and I decided we would have a minor revision surgery. The result at 1 year was incredible and in hindsight I probably shouldn't have gone through with the revision going into the revision I was very happy with my nose but had already given the hospital my deposit). The revision also went well. I was an anomaly case and did have complications post surgery (discolouring from steroid injection etc). 3 years later from the original surgery and 2 years later from the revision, I love my nose and don't regret a single thing. Dr. Smith is very detail oriented and listens to your concerns. He is very caring and kind. A wonderful doctor who really tries hard to get you the perfect and best results.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith and his staff were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. They took all of my inquiries post-surgery very seriously, and accommodated me wit..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Smith is very professional and went out of his way to patiently answer all my questions and concerns. I am very pleased with my new nose and would highly rec..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many years of contemplating rhinoplasty and going to several consultations I knew Dr Smith was the right fit. He really took his time discussing the possi..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a bad experience with Dr. Oakley Smith. He performed Rhinoplasty on my nose about 3 years ago. I'm very unhappy with the results and when I explained to h..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oakley Smith came highly recommended to me, and I'm so happy I went forward with the surgery. He is a skilled and talented surgeon. When I originally came..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had septo-rhinoplasty done by Dr. Smith 3 months ago. Dr. Smith was the first and the last doctor I consulted. What I liked about him is that he only focuse..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was an excellent clinician and always took the time to explain things carefully. Very thorough. "

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith is an incredible surgeon. He took his time with me during the consultation and the surgery and I have never been happier with my appearance. I know I ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ďjdjdkdjfjffkfdddkdkfjdjdajdmsmdkdddkdkdkdmddmdmdmdm"

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith 3 years ago to remove a hump. I have always been very insecure about my nose and after months of research and a few consults,..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a middle aged woman, I was somewhat hesitant about undergoing an extensive surgery such as a combined rhino/septoplasty. My first assurance was Dr. Smith's ..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Smith after careful research on all Toronto surgeons who perform septoplasty, turbinate reduction and rhinoplasty. I had to wait a year for an appoi..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oakley Smith is simply the best. He's honest with his evaluation and hands on throughout the process from the initial visit, surgery and follow up. I felt s..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oakley Smith the best, most skilled surgeon around. In 2010 I had a HORRIFIC rhino with another surgeon in Brampton, when I tried to get my profile straight..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I spent about one year searching for a rhinoplasty surgeon to find the right one who I thought would be able to help me with my nose issue. I thought if I do no..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Without a doubt, Dr. Oakley Smith has truly changed my life. If you are reading this review and researching on who the best person will be to perform surgery on..."

September 2, 2015

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith is highly skilled and knowledgeable at what he does, I'm very happy with my rhinoplasty, (I had a shield graft put in to add definition) and the recov..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with my results from my rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith. My nose is much more 'delicate' and smaller now, without going overboard and not loo..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If anyone is looking for a rhinoplasty surgeon, i highly recommend Dr. Smith. He is very knowledgable and I am very happy I chose him. My results are excellent ..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Septo-rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith in August 2014. I am now 10 months post surgery and could not be happier with my results! Prior to meeting with Dr. Smi..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith in May 2014. He is very professional, caring and makes you feel very comfortable! I love my new nose and would continuously rec..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oakley Smith is one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto. I searched for a doctor with his skill, knowledge and credentials for about two years befor..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been approximately 6 years since my surgery and I am still so pleased, and grateful that Dr. Oakley Smith was able to help me. I had a revision do to a b..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Smith is simply wonderful. I went to see him for a revision rhinoplasty after I had lost trust in my previous Dr who totally messed up my nose and I couldn'..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a opinion and consult with Dr smith and I from the bottom of my heart and soul would like to say thank you to Dr smith for such a wonderful Profes..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the bottom and the top and the middle of my heart I want to say THANK YOU Sir for my new nose! I'm very happy with the result. My nose looks exactly the sa..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I did a consult with Dr. Smith early 2015 and found him calm, knowledgeable, and patient. I asked him some follow up questions by email and went to see him at ..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With all the respect to very few negative experiences I see here I honestly think he is the best rhinoplasty surgeon out there . His work speaks for itself . So..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is just a test. Test test test test test. Sorry if this wastes anyone's time. RateMDs should require login for reviewers."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a second revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith in August 2014. I was not happy with my first revision performed by another doctor in Toronto 6 years ago, wh..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith about a year and a half ago. The initial consultation went great; he took his time, answered all my questions and seemed very..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith is a wonderful and skilled rhinoplasty surgeon. Let’s get right to the most important part of any nose job undertaking; the result. I am very happy ..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since I found Dr. Smith via this website, I though it would only be appropriate that I also left a review for others to read. I had a fairly large hump on my no..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a crooked nose, it had a hump and the tip was a little too long and droopy. I thought about getting a rhinoplasty for a very long time - at least 10 years..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Smith is a great surgeon! My revision nose job was about a year ago and I'm happy with the result. He was able to give me what I wanted, a small attractive n..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Smith was recommended by my BFF. She raved on and on over him. I had always been uncomfortable and very self-conscious about how large my nose was. After ca..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I saw several doctors (Asaria-too young)(Solomon-too rushed)(Rival-good) before going ahead. Dr Smith was the one we felt the most likely to be s..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery back in 2012 with Dr Smith regarding a deviated septum and non symmetrical nose. Dr smith assured me a 75%-80% chance of achieving my goals, which..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been nearly 2 years since Dr. Oakley Smith changed my life by performing my rhinoplasty surgery. His office is very welcoming, his receptionist is on poi..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Do yourself a favour if your in need of surgery on your nose make a appointment with Dr smith. I had my surgery June 03/14 and am very happy with the results. ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's now a year since my nose job and I love it! I went with Dr Smith because my best friend had a great looking nose by him. The recovery wasn't fun but I didn..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great result. The doctor listened to my problem, and applied appropriate treatment. A+"

November 6, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Really a terrible experience. Everything has gotten worse since surgery, including breathing and appearance"

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been just shy of a year since I had my rhinoplasty last fall with Dr. Oakley Smith. Hands down, very happy and satisfied with the results - trust me, you..."

September 21, 2014
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416.465.5795".

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before the surgery my nose was large, pronounced, slightly down turned, and bulged out over the bridge. I didn't like the way I looked. I didn't look like the p..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had a consultation with Dr. Smith. Felt very comfortable at the appointment, he did not rush and was open to all questions. Secretary was also nice. Combine..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Oakley Smith! Great results. Great breathing. Great Doctor. Worth the wait. Worth the pain."

September 10, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

October 8, 2013
  • Last Name changed from "Oakley" to "Smith", First Name changed from "Smith" to "Oakley"

April 27, 2013
  • combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 879114)

May 3, 2012