Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

I agree with everything written below about Dr Smith. He is the very BEST! He's kind, thoughtful, caring and just a good human being. But that's just the icing on the cake! He's also the most skilled and experienced rhinoplasty doctor anywhere! He sure isn't pushy or showy. Only by accident did I find out he's also an artist. First he drew my nose for me. He sketched it right in front of me! Then I found out the beautiful painting in his waiting room was actually his! I asked him and he showed me some of his other paintings. They are amazing! They really belong in an art gallery. I had fear and doubts before my surgery, and I expect everyone does to some degree. Let me reassure you, Dr Smith is the best you will find. I believe the combo of his surgical skill and artist eye is the reason I now have the nose I've always dreamed of. You are safe in his hands people!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Smith is a true artist! He is very knowledgeable, skillful and he BEST! I had a complex male nose and he did an amazing job and I am very happy with the results. I am still at my 2nd week post op with lots of swelling but my nose already looks so natural. Choosing him was the best decision for this operation. His staff Beena is awesome, I loved her, she is very kind and always responds to her emails in a timely manner and always provides satisfactory answers. The patient care staff after operation is also nice and kind but personally I think there is room for improvement in terms of responding to her emails quickly especially during the first 2 weeks after the surgery where the patients are worried. But however since Dr Oakley is the best, no need to worry ;) SD

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

After seeing 2 ENT's I was blessed to be referred to Dr. Oakley Smith as my surgery was complicated and the other ENT's felt it was beyond their scope ! I met with Dr Smith and his demeanour is so calm and reassuring I felt I had no concerns with going forward with reconstructing my nose and dealing with my sinus issues. On the day of surgery I was nervous which is normal but the staff who are so compassionate and understanding I was totally at ease feeling nothing but positivity! I was told I was in the best hands with Dr. Smith and I'm 6 days post recovery and am just in awe with the work he did on my nose! He is truly the best his expertise is impeccable and his laid back demeanour made me feel I never had to doubt anything! I got the Best Christmas Gift ever and I still have lots of healing but am completely shocked only 6 days after surgery! Please I usually do not take the time to rate anyone but I cannot say it enough how highly I recommend Dr Oakley Smith and his wonderful staff to give you a beautiful outcome! I feel beautiful again my self esteem is back and I just feel like I got a new lease on life❤️ I hope you take my comments to heart and consider meeting with in my opinion a true artist and an amazing Plastic Surgeon Thanks Tara

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I had this problem with my nose growing bigger every year. Slowly but after many years I couldn't stand it and had to get it fixed. I saw another guy in our loblaws who had the same thing but he had got it fixed. I asked him how and who did it and he told me of Dr Smith. I felt good after seeing Dr Smith so I went ahead. My surgery recovery was easy. Almost no pain. I now look normal again and I'm very glad I did it. I think Dr Smith is a great surgeon. He did the job for me for sure. Funny afterwards a lot of my buddies at work have come to me and tell me I look great and my surgeon did a good job. They never said a word before cause they were polite I think. I hope to run into my neighbour in the supermarket again so I can thank him. I'm very happy with my nose and think Dr Smith is the best.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Oakley Smith is the best of the best! What he did is just short of a miracle! I love my nose. Best part is everybody compliments me on looking good but nobody knows why! Thanks Dr Smith.

Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Smith is the best!! Period. Hands down! I'm so so glad he's my plastic surgeon. He has miracle hands and a big big heart! Thank you a thousand times. My nose is so beautiful I can't imagine it better. You are such a special person. Thank you again Dr Smith.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Great great surgeon. In every way possible. He communicates well, truly cares about people, knows noses and made me a fantastic nose. I love it! My nose is so delicate and fits my face. Nobody can tell! I now wish I had done this years earlier!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Best plastic surgeon ever!!! My nose is better than what I expected. Dr Smith's reviews are second to none, but meeting him I was convinced. He takes his time, made sure I understood the risks, told me what surgery could and couldn't do. It was clear he knows he's good as he was comfortable explaining why some changes had low success. Very different from the other consults! Day of surgery he came and spoke with me just before my surgery which I found very comforting. I was happy to have a call that night. And my first follow up Dr Smith didn't rush and make sure I knew my post op instructions. My result is beyond my dreams. I thank Dr Smith every day. A big insecurity has been removed and I don't worry about my profile when pictures are being taken anymore. My rhinoplasty was over a year ago and my tip continues to get better! My nose isn't now a big part of my facial features and I don't think about it much now. Thank you a hundred times Dr Smith. I'm so glad I chose you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

You don't need to look any further. Dr Smith is the surgeon for nose jobs. I can't express how happy I feel now.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

excellent in every way. i love my nose. he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal