Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

Dr Oakley Smith is the best of the best! What he did is just short of a miracle! I love my nose. Best part is everybody compliments me on looking good but nobody knows why! Thanks Dr Smith.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Smith is the best!! Period. Hands down! I'm so so glad he's my plastic surgeon. He has miracle hands and a big big heart! Thank you a thousand times. My nose is so beautiful I can't imagine it better. You are such a special person. Thank you again Dr Smith.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Great great surgeon. In every way possible. He communicates well, truly cares about people, knows noses and made me a fantastic nose. I love it! My nose is so delicate and fits my face. Nobody can tell! I now wish I had done this years earlier!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Best plastic surgeon ever!!! My nose is better than what I expected. Dr Smith's reviews are second to none, but meeting him I was convinced. He takes his time, made sure I understood the risks, told me what surgery could and couldn't do. It was clear he knows he's good as he was comfortable explaining why some changes had low success. Very different from the other consults! Day of surgery he came and spoke with me just before my surgery which I found very comforting. I was happy to have a call that night. And my first follow up Dr Smith didn't rush and make sure I knew my post op instructions. My result is beyond my dreams. I thank Dr Smith every day. A big insecurity has been removed and I don't worry about my profile when pictures are being taken anymore. My rhinoplasty was over a year ago and my tip continues to get better! My nose isn't now a big part of my facial features and I don't think about it much now. Thank you a hundred times Dr Smith. I'm so glad I chose you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

You don't need to look any further. Dr Smith is the surgeon for nose jobs. I can't express how happy I feel now.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

excellent in every way. i love my nose. he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I'm so happy I ended up choosing Dr Smith! Of all the surgeons I interviewed he was the most experienced, knowledgeable and trusting. He is very detail oriented and takes his time to get the best result possible to my mind. He's the complete package! I can't imagine a better surgeon or human being!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr Smith did a great job! He's down to earth, honest and takes his time. I now have a natural attractive nose which suits my face. Thank you Dr Smith

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I has good with how I looked, everything both body and face except my nose. It was a source of insecurity even embarrassment. I've had a BA which I love so I asked my PS. He told me to go see Dr Smith! Apparently my nose was difficult. I thought that was really nice of him. Dr Smith was amazing! The whole experience was fantastic. It's odd saying having ur nose broken was fantastic!! But anyways... I had next to no pain. And recovery was fast. I'm super happy with my nose. My nose job was 6 mths ago so I'm half way done. Listen girls... go see dr smith. He's ur man for noses!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. Oakley Smith performed rhinoplasty on me in the summer, and he did an amazing job. When I first met him, he was polite, patient, and very thorough. He didn't sugarcoat anything and told me the truth of what he realistically could do with my nose to give me satisfying results. It's only been three months since I've had my rhinoplasty and the results thus far blow me away. I could only imagine what it will look like a year from now once it's fully healed. It's actually turned out better than I expected it to, and getting my nose done has really boosted my confidence. I'm extremely pleased with the way things look right now and I'm happy to have chosen Dr. Oakley Smith as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)