Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

I am very happy with my results. I found it hard to make a decision on who to go to. Dr Smith is honest and caring and I think his artistic ability helped.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Never felt rushed even once to make a decision. Discussing my surgery felt as if I were discussing an art piece or a song. Dr. Oakley Smith has a very sophisticated approach to what he does. His knowledge is also comforting, and I feel as if I have learned a lot from our discussions. The results were fantastic, and the change is beyond phenomenal. I would recommend this doctor to anyone seeking rhinoplasty and/or to fix a deviated septum. Beena and Mandy are also very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Oakley Smith is a life saver! He is truly an amazing doctor. I suffered chronic runny nose, watery eyes and sinus pain for most of my life. In order to function daily, I have to take an Advil per day to relieve my pain. After going to many doctors, they did not know how to help me. Most of them would just tell me it is allergies that I had. I ended up going home, suffering for years with this problem. Knowing that taking Advil for almost 30 years everyday would damage my kidney, I finally found Dr. Oakley Smith. He takes time to listen to my concerns and abnormal symptoms, he was the only doctor to acknowledge my symptoms as a real issue. He was willing to help me. He suggested to do the Cryo Therapy and the result was unbelievable. I now no longer have to take any advil and no longer suffer from daily sinus pain, watery eyes and runny nose. I cannot believe that the Cryo Treatment he did for me changed my life. I am able to function normally without any pills. I want to say thank you so much to Dr. Smith for listening to my concerns and helping me to solve my problem. He is the best ENT! He is definitely experienced and extremely gentle when performing the treatment for me. I highly recommend Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Words can't express my gratitude! Dr. Smith is the best in rhinoplasty. I scheduled consultations with few top surgeons in Toronto, and after my consultation with him, I know right away that Dr. Smith is the one for me. And the result speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Oakley Smith is simply the best! I went to him for cosmetic rhinoplasty and while he came highly recommended by two of my peers, getting this type of procedure is still a major decision. However, within 5 minutes of meeting Dr. Smith, I immediately knew not only that I wanted to move forward with the surgery, but that I absolutely wanted him as my doctor. My instincts were right because from that very first consultation to my final follow up appointment over a year later I was completely wowed by his service and results. He listened patiently to what I wanted, provided his guidance and recommendations and executed with excellence. He completely managed my expectations along the way so there were never any surprises. I experienced a very smooth recovery and was ecstatic with the results. It was just the subtle improvement I asked for and I would recommend him a million times over!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I'm 6 months since my nose job surgery. Dr Smith has done a fabulous job. My nose looks SO much better!! Ladies, look no further. He's the man! I did my research like using this site along with realself to find the top 3 surgeons in toronto. I was most comfortable with Dr Smith. I recommend him to everyone. Thanks again Dr Smith. You're the best!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I agree with everything written below about Dr Smith. He is the very BEST! He's kind, thoughtful, caring and just a good human being. But that's just the icing on the cake! He's also the most skilled and experienced rhinoplasty doctor anywhere! He sure isn't pushy or showy. Only by accident did I find out he's also an artist. First he drew my nose for me. He sketched it right in front of me! Then I found out the beautiful painting in his waiting room was actually his! I asked him and he showed me some of his other paintings. They are amazing! They really belong in an art gallery. I had fear and doubts before my surgery, and I expect everyone does to some degree. Let me reassure you, Dr Smith is the best you will find. I believe the combo of his surgical skill and artist eye is the reason I now have the nose I've always dreamed of. You are safe in his hands people!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Smith is a true artist! He is very knowledgeable, skillful and he BEST! I had a complex male nose and he did an amazing job and I am very happy with the results. I am still at my 2nd week post op with lots of swelling but my nose already looks so natural. Choosing him was the best decision for this operation. His staff Beena is awesome, I loved her, she is very kind and always responds to her emails in a timely manner and always provides satisfactory answers. The patient care staff after operation is also nice and kind but personally I think there is room for improvement in terms of responding to her emails quickly especially during the first 2 weeks after the surgery where the patients are worried. But however since Dr Oakley is the best, no need to worry ;) SD

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

After seeing 2 ENT's I was blessed to be referred to Dr. Oakley Smith as my surgery was complicated and the other ENT's felt it was beyond their scope ! I met with Dr Smith and his demeanour is so calm and reassuring I felt I had no concerns with going forward with reconstructing my nose and dealing with my sinus issues. On the day of surgery I was nervous which is normal but the staff who are so compassionate and understanding I was totally at ease feeling nothing but positivity! I was told I was in the best hands with Dr. Smith and I'm 6 days post recovery and am just in awe with the work he did on my nose! He is truly the best his expertise is impeccable and his laid back demeanour made me feel I never had to doubt anything! I got the Best Christmas Gift ever and I still have lots of healing but am completely shocked only 6 days after surgery! Please I usually do not take the time to rate anyone but I cannot say it enough how highly I recommend Dr Oakley Smith and his wonderful staff to give you a beautiful outcome! I feel beautiful again my self esteem is back and I just feel like I got a new lease on life❤️ I hope you take my comments to heart and consider meeting with in my opinion a true artist and an amazing Plastic Surgeon Thanks Tara

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I had this problem with my nose growing bigger every year. Slowly but after many years I couldn't stand it and had to get it fixed. I saw another guy in our loblaws who had the same thing but he had got it fixed. I asked him how and who did it and he told me of Dr Smith. I felt good after seeing Dr Smith so I went ahead. My surgery recovery was easy. Almost no pain. I now look normal again and I'm very glad I did it. I think Dr Smith is a great surgeon. He did the job for me for sure. Funny afterwards a lot of my buddies at work have come to me and tell me I look great and my surgeon did a good job. They never said a word before cause they were polite I think. I hope to run into my neighbour in the supermarket again so I can thank him. I'm very happy with my nose and think Dr Smith is the best.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

Emblem Health