Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

I had a great result with Dr Smith. It's exactly what I've always wanted! Before my surgery we went over what I didn't like and what I wanted in detail. Dr Smith even gave me percentages of success. I liked the fact he was so honest and took the time to explain everything. I was still scared the day of surgery! What if my surgery goes all wrong? But it didn't thank God! My nose is very close to what we had agreed on. I had another scare cause my eyes swelled almost shut soon after my surgery! But Mandy was quick to reassure me it was all going to be alright. I was very thankful, particularly as she texted me over the weekend! So all in all it was worth the money and misery!! Dr Smith and his team made it as easy as I guess is possible. Thank you Dr Smith (and team!).

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had a revision rhinoplasty a couple of weeks ago, and i'm thrilled about the results so far. My initial rhinoplasty left me with a too narrowed nose for my face, and poorly breathing so i have been wanting to get it fixed. Dr Smith is very knowledgable and honest about the result that he can achieve(which the surgeon who did my first rhinoplasty absolutely wasn't). He is really thorough and takes his time with the examination. His practice is very tasteful and elegant (not nip and tuck-ish). Even though i'm only a couple of weeks post-op, I look so much better then before, after the rhinoplasty i didn't have a single bruise, and i didn't have any discomfort from the rhinoplasty, the only discomfort i really had was that my throat hurt from tube(anesthesia) and from the stents in nose(sooooooo annoying) other then that no discomfort what so ever, i didn't even take any painkillers. So i really recommend him and his team( his assistent Beena is so kind and helpful, and answers to mail very quickly).

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I chose Dr Smith because of my sis! She got a fantastic nose and the recovery was easy! So I decided I should do it too. I've never liked my nose and always thought it detracted from my looks. I'm a couple of months out and in love with my new nose!! Thank you Dr Smith! You really are the best!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

DR Smith is the best nose job surgeon in Toronto. I had a septoplasty which didn't work and more caused my nose to collapse! I was referred to another ENT doctor who said I should go see Dr Smith. He fixed both my problems in one operation. Now my nose looks normal again and I can breathe okay. Dr Smith knows what he is doing! So if you need a nose surgery, he is the doctor to see!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Very happy I chose Dr Smith! The experience was great from start to finish. From the first time I saw Dr Smith I knew he was my surgeon! There wasn't a question he didn't know the answer to. He was honest and realistic which I appreciated. The day of surgery he took the time to talk to me before I went into the surgery room and also come and checked on me afterwards. From the time the cast came off I knew it was a success!! I love my nose. It's what I've dreamed about for years! I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr Smith was phenomenal from start to finish! He's professional yet funny! My results are fabulous! I love the way my nose looks. He said I wouldn't believe till after and he was right! Nobody noticed!My nose that is, I got a lot of compliments on how good I looked!! To be totally truthful I did have my hair colored differently. I'd do this again in a flash! If you're thinking about a nose job, go see Dr Smith. He's the best!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Oakley Smith is very honest and realistic. He and his team, both at the office and hospital, are very welcoming and put you at ease so you know you are in good hands. My teenage son broke his nose a few years ago and was very unhappy with it. He went to see Dr. Oakley Smith with a breathing obstruction and for cosmetic reasons. While the doctor agreed that my son needed the surgery, it was also important for the doctor to ensure that he was mature enough to handle the process of surgery and recovery. He was straightforward about the probability of success in correcting the alignment of his nose (as it was a bad break) so we did not go into this surgery blindly. The final results were excellent! My son is extremely pleased with how his nose looks and his breathing ability now. He looks like he did before he broke his nose. Thank you, Dr. Oakley Smith for your kindness, efficiency and great attention to detail. As parents, my husband and I felt our son was in good hands from our initial visit at Dr. Oakley Smith's office.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Smith is an amazing surgeon. He's very detail oriented and and has a vision with respect to what will suit your face and how the end result will turn out. This was apparent from the first consult with his detailed and gentle physical exam and taking the time to explain what he thinks is possible for me. He gave me realistic rates of success with respect to different aspects of my surgery. He was also available for answering questions before and after the surgery which is very important. I visited other plastic surgeons before going to Dr. Smith and none of them had the honesty and diligence that he has. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr Smith is the best!! I couldn't breathe right through my nose and had real trouble at night. Since I needed surgery I thought why not get that bump on my nose which I've hated forever removed too? When I asked the ENT my doctor sent me to he said he didn't do that sort of thing and referred me down to Dr Smith. Fast forward 6 months and here I am happily breathing and sleeping well with my beautiful new nose!! I'm completely in love with it! It was easy too. Don't let people scare you, the recovery isn't bad. My nose hurt for a few days. That was it! Easy. My advice is don't wait like I did. If you want it, go do it!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr Smith. He's a nice man and a fantastic surgeon. I liked how he told me what to expect and then delivered! My nose looks super and I can breathe a lot easier now. I'm so glad I choose him. PS his office staff are lovely and helped me every step of the way.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)