Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

My results were excellent. Dr Smith made sure I knew what degree of improvement I should expect. He also gave the likelihood of getting these improvements. Then he went ahead and managed to make my nose even better than he had said to expect! It's always nice to get more than you're expecting! I'm very happy with my new nose. Thank you Dr Smith!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Corrected my deviated septum and fracture, but also gave me a more subtle, feminine profile. He takes his time and makes you feel extremely comfortable. He is a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Smith saved my nose! I had bad surgery several years ago followed by an unsuccessful repair job that failed. I had resigned myself to living with this blob on my face until I found Dr Smith. Although I was skeptical, I felt he knew what he was doing plus he was very honest in what he felt could be done, so I went ahead. It was the best thing I'd done in years! My nose now looks normal and works great! Thank you Dr Smith. You're the best.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Fantastic result! Dr Smith is a very skilled surgeon and a great doctor. I can't imagine my surgery being better. I recommend him to anyone interested in rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Brilliant surgeon! The result is beyond my expectations. Truly amazing! Totally worth it.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I met with many surgeons about my nose. I wanted my rhinoplasty to be done by the best. I knew from the time I met Dr Smith he would be the one. My experience was amazing from start to finish. My nose is natural and beautiful. We are lucky to have such a talented surgeon in our city. I wouldn't trust my nose to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My nose job surgery was march this year. Now that the swelling has gone I love my nose! Dr Smith did a good job and I breath with my nose very good too. My sister is going to see him cause her nose is the same. Dr Smith is a good doctor. If you want a nose job go see him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I've read all the reviews, forums, youtube videos, everything. I thought to myself this can't be true. All these positive results and comments can't be real. They are too good to be true! So I was a bit skeptical when I went to see Dr Smith. After I met him I thought okay he is a nice kind and very knowledgeable man. That part is at least true. I saw 2 other plastic surgeons (oh yeah! he's not a plastic surgeon. Dr Smith is a ENT doctor who does plastic surgery). I wasn't impressed. They did other surgery than just rhinoplasty and didn't take the time to give me the whole picture. After a lot of thinking and more reading I went ahead. My surgery was just before Christmas. The surgery was a breeze! The expected bruising hardly happened and the swelling was manageable. His office has it down pat. With all the follow up phone calls, early visits and quick replies to my emails, I felt well taken care of. I'm very happy with my new nose. \\\it goods good and breathing is great. My nose isn't perfect. Another thing I really liked about Dr Smith is his honest approach. He made it very clear I couldn't have the perfect nose, but a way better one that I had. In the end that's what I got. My nose isn't 100%, but what a difference! My time is coming to an end with Dr Smith, I've one more visit at a year out and we are done. My final conclusion is, it's all true! He is the best. He has the process down pat, his office team is effective and efficient, he's an amazing surgeon and produces the results he says he can deliver.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Extremely talented surgeon! Our daughter had a severe broken nose as a young child and when she was old enough we were sent to Dr Smith to fix it. Not only is her nose now straight and she can breathing again and has stopped snoring, her nose looks better than before her injury! He was very kind to her and made sure we knew what to expect. I will be forever grateful to Dr Smith for helping our child. He is a good person.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr Smith is nothing short of a miracle worker! I have unfortunately had multiple rhinoplasties by different plastic surgeons who were well meaning but each surgery just made my nose worse and worse. I was refused further surgery by one of the top surgeons in the city that my last surgeon sent me to when he said he had done all he could. I refused to accept it and through my own research found Dr Smith. He looked me over and said I had a very complex and damaged nose and he could make only some improvement. I still went ahead because I was determined to fix my messed up nose. Even he was shocked by how good my nose now looks!! My surgery took all day and he used some of my rib to make a new nose! My breathing is unbelievable! I'm now 3 months since my surgery and I wake up each morning and thank God and Dr Smith for fixing my botched nose.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)