Ratings for Dr. Oakley Smith

Dr Smith is amazing! I love my nose!!! I can breath better too. He succeeded where the other doctor didn't. My first surgery didn't go well and I couldn't breath after. Big problem. It was bad. I couldn't sleep and was mouth breathing all day. Dr smith fixed all that. Plus he make my nose look good. The first surgery made my nose worse looking. Yes worse! The doctor keep saying it looked great. But it wasn't. So I did what I should have done the first time which is research. I came up with dr smith. I'm real happy I did. He was able to correct all the problems. He's the best! Go see him and u will see!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Smith is an amazing compassionate experienced doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone. I trust him implicitly. He has it all: he is patient, kind and gentle and he has a lot of experience in his specific field of rhinoplasty. He is the expert at what he does. He's very meticulous and pays lots of attention to detail and this makes all the difference in the world.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I'm very happy and pleased with my new nose. Dr Smith did a great job! A great nose job! Ha Ha!! He's the nicest doctor ever. Thanks Dr Smith!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Smith was extremely professional, knowledgeable, compassionate. He only does morse and that this is his area of expertise! I liked that he discussed all the things I didn't like about my nose. The staff from start to finish, was freat. On the day of surgery, I was nervous and Dr. Smith completely put me at ease! I love my new nose.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Oakley is really good. He made my nose look like I wanted. I'm happy I chose him. He's friendly and nice too.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

The fact nose jobs is all dr smith does speaks for itself. I researched my doctor and he was the only one. If that's all he does, he's got to be good! I had been burned when I was younger. In retrospect I really only have myself to blame. I had assumed all doctors were alike. They had all passed the same tests right? But sadly some are better than others. After my first experience I had told myself this time I wasn't going to settle for second best. Dr smith lived up to his promise! He was quiet but confident when I met him. He knew the answer to every question I had. He didn't promise me anything, but I felt confident and trusted him. I've just had my yearly check up and I'm very happy with my results. My nose is not just natural looking but it's a good looking nose! My nose was so bad I used to get stares. Not anymore! I don't even think about my nose now. As my healing continued my nose just kept looking better and better! You are the BEST dr smith! Thank you for helping me get back my confidence.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Smith is the best of the best! I saw 3 surgeons all who said there was nothing further could be done. I had bad surgery. 3 nose jobs and each one got worse. Couldn't breath and I looked like a Michael Jackson stand in! But not dr smith! He didn't promise me anything but did say some improvement was likely. He used rib cartilage cause I had none left inside my nose. The surgery was more than 5 hours! I didn't swell or bruise like the other surgeries which should how good he really is. Fast forward 6 months and I have a natural looking nose which I can breath through. Thank you dr smith. You really are the best!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I can't say enough about how happy I am with the care and results of my revision rhinoplasty. Dr Oakley and his staff are amazing. Dr Oakley spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and probabilities so I knew what to expect. I wished I went to him the first time. He is worth every penny.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I chose dr smith because he seemed the best. From his reviews and from meeting him. He did a great job on my nose job! I have a small natural and totally feminine nose now. I love it! If you want the best go see dr smith. peope who dont even know i had a nose job give me compliments.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Oakley is really good! My girlfriend looks fabulous! I went to all the consults with her and we both chose dr Oakley. He just knows what he's doing. That's very clear when u meet him. He's happy to talk and explain it all. Then he delivers with the surgery. Took his time taking off the plastic inserts and cast. Had us do exercises after surgery to keep her nose narrow. He got me to video it so we'd remember how. She looks even more beautiful than before and she was hot before! Dr Oakley is low keyed and laid back. It's like, this is what I can do, take it or leave it. We're sure glad we took it. He's the best!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Oakley Smith's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

UPMC