Ratings for Dr. Raymond Sawkiw

Best family doc in Sudbury hands down. Sometimes you have to wait but it it's only because Dr Sawkiw will give the you need for your healing. Very well respected in the medical community.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Sawkiw has been my Dr. Since 1989. His waiting room is full & the wait is often long. I go In prepared with something to read or crossword puzzles because once it's my turn the time with him & his medical help is worth it. He has sent me on to Specialist when the need was there. He has great 'bedside manners

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Ray is the best of the best. I owe him my life twice over.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Went to him for an after our clinic, i usually get high anxiety with male doctors, but he was super nice and made me feel comfortable. I would def recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Sawkiw is the best considerate doctor! He takes the time with his patients, leaving some to wait to see him, but well worth the wait! Bring a book with you is all....

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Yes he is busy, yes he probably over books but he cares, he's kind and very knowledgeable. If you need a prescription refilled ask him to write more re-fills when you see him. It takes probably 2 months to see him sometimes but if you are really in need they will try to squeeze you in ( although you will wait a while). All in all you are very lucky if he is your doctor because he cares about his patients. The world could use more people like him. He is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

A true gentleman, respectful of his patients, always takes the time to listen to all concerns, extremely knowledgable and up-to-date on new treatments. We're so fortunate to have him as our doctor. Truly the best!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Sawkiw. I have a rare condition that most Dr.s would not take on. He is always there to get me what I need.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Not impressed. Egotistical and inflated sense of self importance. Always late and feels its ok because it's the way he's always done it. Over books. Pass.

Submitted May 25, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. There is a long wait but that is due to him listening to his patients and answering any questions they may have. I'm very thankful that he is my physician.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015