Ratings for Dr. Karen R. Draper

Dr. Draper acted extremely superior when treating our child. We learned that she did not consult a specialist concerning the raging infection. In addition, we feel that our child was treated as an adult may have been. Very scary procedures were done while she was awake. She was traumatized. When we opted to move to a teaching hospital with pediatric specialists, Dr. Draper became outrageously rude.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Very intelligent and capable Suregeon, very willing to answer the dumbest questions I asked even after surgery without paying for an office visit. I have rarely had a family doctor, let alone a surgeon who returned my calls personally and so quickly. When literally you put your life in someone's hands this is the kind of service you should expect. As for the seemingly low rating in puctuality, one should take into consideration that you are the person on the operating table and not in the waiting room. From that point of view you want someone to take their time, which Dr. Draper does, and do a thorough, complete operation. The last thing I would want is a surgeon with a 5 in punctuality, because that would indicate they are more concerned with schedules than a patients well-being. I personally like not being treated the same way I would be at the time-conscious McDonald's drive through.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

She is a phenomenal physician. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable, yet caring and compassionate. I HIGHLY recommend her. I didn't wait very long for my appointment... 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

It's unbelievable I waited 3 hours in a smallcrowded waiting room. Don't expect you will be well treated because there are too many patients.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

She is kind but seems overloaded. Patients have to wait more than 2 hours to see her. This happens many times.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Karen R. Draper's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal