Ratings for Dr. Jose A. Erfe

I was considered untreatable for years with several suicide attempts and hospitalizations behind me. I had been to many psychiatrists who threw their hands up. Dr. Erfe accepted me as a patient and put me on a combined therapy nobody had thought of trying. This, along with extensive counseling by a licensed professional counselor led me to be able to live pretty normally. I even got married.... it would've been unthinkable before.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Erfe is the best psychiatrist I have been to in my life, and I have seen quite a few of them. He is not afraid to give you the medication you need to get through a rough spot in your life. He listens. That is very rare among psychiatrists these days. Also, he is strict, but fair. This policy is excellent, as it promotes respect between the patient and the doctor. If you are fair and honest with him, he will treat you with the respect you deserve. I highly recommend Dr. Erfe. The only problem I've had, is that he is quite popular. This does not surprise me, but it does make creating an appointment with him somewhat difficult. However, he is definitely worth the wait! Thanks Dr. Erfe!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Jose A. Erfe's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1962)

Kaiser-Permanente