Ratings for Dr. Martha E. Laird

She gave me all of 2 minutes at each of the 2 appointments I had with her. It was very disappointing, especially after she walked out of the room after inserting my IUD without giving me the opportunity to ask ANY questions. I never went back. That was 4 years ago. I also waited for an hour in the waiting room for BOTH appointments. I honestly do't even know how to rate "Knowledge" because she barely spoke to me.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

After relaying on my primary care doctor & not feeling like I was having my concerns answered it was time for an ob/gyn. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Laird & her staff. I left there feeling confident that I made the right choice. I most definitely go there yearly plus, will recommend Dr. Laird to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I am disappointed with Dr. Laird, I waited more than a month to get an appt with her, the day of my appt I waited in the office more than a hour, they passed to the room and the nurse asked me what was the reason for mi visit, I told her and she left telling me the doctor will see you in a couple minutes, OMG the time pass, more than 25 minutes, finally Dr Laird got in the room and she told me I don't feel nothing I am going to send you to an ultrasound and SHE LEFT, Hello I think I deserve a little of her attention for let her know my problems, she was interested I guess... Of course I am changing my OBGYN. HORRIBLE DOCTOR SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS.....DONT SEE HER LOOK FOR A ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN HEAR YOU.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I was not a big fan she is nice but, I had a hard time getting answers to my problems. I saw her during my pregnancy and she got frustrated and treated me really badly when she didnt have an answer for my pain.After I had my daughter I was sent to a urologist by my PCP not her .who said my pain was not in my head that I was getting kidney stones. She acted like I was making it up because she didnt know. I do like her NP there she is very friendly and knows what is going on. But, I switched to Dr Dean. who is wonderful. I also had ultersounds done and was impossible to get an appt. They sent me something in the mail saying their was something wrong. I called for about 2 weeks scared I had something horrible.Than I finally got through and they just needed me to get treatment for my PCOS.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr Laird is a wonderful Doctor- answers all my questions patiently and looks you in the eye when she talks to you. She really does care and I would reccommend her without hesitation to anyone. The office sometimes is crazy busy, but that's the way of things everywhere. I would send my mother or sister to her in a heartbeat. I hope she doesn't retire for a long, long time!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr Laurel is a great specialist, but every visit to her office lasts forever. I always wait for her between 40 and 60 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr Laird is perfect for post menoposal woman as well. She addresses all questions and handles all issues with care and class

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

My family loves Dr. Laird. My mother and both sister's see Dr. Laird. She was the OB for both of my sisters, and delivered my beautiful son. She made it completely comfortable for myself and my husband throughout the pregnancy. She answered all the questions, that we had. This was our first pregnancy, and there was a ton of questions from both of us. We have nothing but great things to say about Ironwood. I will definitely have her as my OB when we are blessed with another child.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Laird is the best ob/gyn at Ironwood. She is patient and appreciates your questions and concerns. My doctor was Goldberg, but when I had my son, the on-call was Laird, THANK GOODNESS! She was wonderful and came by to check up on my several times.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Very helpful and extremely personable. I went to her because I got several great reviews from other patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Dr. Martha E. Laird's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI