Ratings for Dr. Clark T. Ballard

Dr. Ballard is caring, compassionate, and listens to his patients. He has vast experience from his time living abroad and brings that knowledge to this patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a caring and helpful psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

This doctor prescribed Adderall at high dosages and it put me into severe psychosis. I would not recommend that anyone seek this doctor's advice.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I love this Dr-the whole office really- it feels "homey"! His receptionist is his wife, and she is just so lovely and very well versed on conditions and meds as well. I've never felt so safe or understood. He is an excellent resource and really listens to my concerns. I'd moved from LA and had just established a relationship with a doctor I really liked there, and being forced to move states made me scared because it took so long to find a decent Dr in the first place! I have been suffering all my life with self-hate and low-self esteem, panic attacks and major anxiety both social and phobic. I struggled in school my whole life & the more I failed the more I struggled! I had finally been diagnosed with ADD & just begun treatment in LA-Dr B respected that, and wanted to know what had worked for me and then let me know how it could be improved as I in fact have Type 3 ADHD. He makes med suggestions, I say what I prefer...Team Work! He just wants u to do what works for you!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Ballard accepted money from a divorce attny. to write two reports - he kept writing them until the attny, was satisfied - that assisted my ex-husband in a kidnapping. The kids were returned to me safely after I took them to court. They threw the letters out as hearsay. This traumatic event cost $9k in legal and airfare bills and left the kids shaken for years. Dr. Ballard was manipulated and should have known better than to answer to a lawyer. Avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Clark T. Ballard's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA