Ratings for Dr. Mario A. Salinas

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

This doctor's lack of knowledge lead directly to my illness becoming much worse than it ever should have.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. Salinas is absolutely wonderful. I've gone to him for 23 yrs and he delivered my daughter and always performs my yearly checkups. Wonderful bedside manner, always explains everything to you in detail, very caring and knowledgeable. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Salinas will be delivering my third child soon and I have to say he has been the best! My mother used him and two of my sisters. He is truly a great doctor. He has always shown a genuine care and interest to his patients!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Salinas for at least 15+ yrs. He is wonderful! He has treated me with a few "female" problems, in which he was very compasionate, and personally called to check on me. He has also delivered my two children. I have always felt like I was in good hands with Dr. Salinas!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

I've been using Dr. Salinas for over 22 years. He handled both my pregnancies and continues to handle my yearly checkups. He shows a genuine interest in his patients, not just for female health but general health and well-being. I highly recommend Dr. Salinas.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Salinas is a wonderful doctor! Very attentive and always in a great mood. He personally returns my phone calls when I have a question. He was great all through my pregnancy, I felt extremely informed and well cared for the entire 9 months.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Mario A. Salinas's Credentials

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1972)