Ratings for Dr. Jacquelyn Ball

I saw Dr. Ball for about a year. She absolutely changed the way I view the world. She has an amazing ability to identify root cause and provide tools to allow improvement. There is no judgment and I totally felt comfortable sharing. Every time i saw her I learned new skills that I use every day. If you want help and are willing to work then this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Ball is amazing! I have been to see several psychologists during the span of my life and decided to see a psychiatrist instead. Jacquelyn was so amazing within just the first session that I decided to pay the additional expenses to continue to seeing her. She is worth every penny. She has done more for me in a few months than all of my 15 plus years of seeing psychologists combined. She is wise beyond her years and she gives you tools to help guide you in life. If you are looking to be overly medicated do not go to Dr. Ball, she strongly believes in getting to the root-cause of her clients issues rather than masking the symptoms. I am so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

She just graduated from her internship and worked at a county mental health faclity before starting a part time practice. She is buddhist and loves the whole "acceptance" and "mindfulness" theory that is popular right now but she lacks the depth of life experience that most adults would expect. A friend or ours who saw her (on my advice) nearly killed herself and then was dropped when she counld't afford to see her twice a week. She also takes days to return phone calls and has very poor billing practices. On the other hand unlike most p-docs she actually does some behavioral based counseling and does seem to genuinely care about her patients. My husband thought that she was still learning her craft and we found a much better psychologist. So if you want counseling go elsewhere but if you need meds and don't mind helping to train someone give it a try. (she doesn't have any staff)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Jacquelyn Ball's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)