Ratings for Dr. Gretchen W. Carlson

Dr. Carlson is hands down, amazing. Her ability to ask the right questions, focus in on the problem, and take action (allowing you to take action) is truly a gift. It would take a lot for me to ever see anyone else at this point. In just 4 sessions, I have had just as many breakthroughs and developed a deep trust in her because of her caring, compassionate style. I never feel pushed or rushed; she never feels distracted, and in sessions with her I feel like the most important thing in her world. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I haven't seen Dr. Calson in a little less than a year, when I moved out of state, and I have had an extremely difficult time finding anyone that I can feel comfortable trusting now. She was wonderful, no one has compared yet. She did misdiagnose me in one area, but with other medical problems and the grieving I was going through, and the very similar disorder I actually do have, it was understandable, and I think anyone else would have done the same with the information she had. I truly believe had Dr. Carlson not been my therapist and psychiatrist at that time in my life, I wouldn't be here today. I only hope someday soon I can find someone else like her that I can trust with my medications, I've at least found a good therapist. I'd suggest her to anyone in WA, I used to drive from Camano Island to see her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

DR. Gretchen Carlson is an amazing person and doctor. She is extremely open and caring. She helped me through the most difficult time in my life. I just wished I had found her earier in my search for a qualified pychiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr. Gretchen W. Carlson's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Oxford