Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Hickey

He is a very caring doctor, and he really listens!I see him for fibromyalgia, but he is also my primary care doc. My husband sees him also, and likes him as much as I do. I highly recommend him, and especially for Fibro!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

I have never waited more than 20 or 30 minutes before seeing the Doc. He is very thorough with health history and necessary tests, followup, etc. He actually listens! He is my general PCP, taking care of my everyday health issues, and is also treating me (quite well, in fact) for fibromyalgia and all that that involves. (chronic pain, fatigue, IBS, sleep disorder, among other "fun" symptoms) He is also very compassionate and knowledgeable about my condition, as well as women's health concerns.I feel very comfortable with him and believe that I am getting the best care possible! He also has a sense of humour, and great communication skills!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Patients routinely wait for more than an hour in the waiting room. Doctor asks invasive questions of a sexual nature, believing all illnesses in women somehow relate to abuse.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Thomas F. Hickey's Credentials

• Univ De Costa Rica, Fac De Med, San Jose, Costa Rica (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Silver City, NM