Ratings for Dr. Pamela Moslin

I saw Dr. Pamela Moslin for about 2 years. She seems a little nosy at first, but she is only trying to get to know YOU. I remember that I used to dread going to the appointments. However, it was just from the fact that I didn't enjoy going to see a stranger to discuss personal issues, like my mind's behavior....But, compared to all the other pdocs I've ever worked with, Dr. Moslin is by FAR the very BEST doctor I have ever had as far as psychiatrists go. There is no reason to be shy when you go to see her. She asks questions, which is good because she is checking for things. She is incredibly knowledgeable and well schooled. Her office is professional and nicely decorated. She has good advice. Please, please, please listen to her! When she advises to stay on a medication, you really should. She has a more conservative approach to medication, meaning she is hesitant to try a new med as well as discontinuing/lowering any med. This is good, though. She is incredibly kind and smart.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Pamela Moslin's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente