Ratings for Dr. Michael Rubin

My experience with Dr. Rubin has been nothing but a positive one. He was very friendly, did a thorough exam and gave me his honest opinion, saving me time and money. I was very pleased with the visit.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

This doctor does not seem knowledgeable in his profession. Rushed me through without any usable advice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Rubin seemed hurried and unfocused and because of this I question his competence. Another reviewer mentioned he didn't seem interested in his job or wished he was elsewhere, and I concur. He is not a good listener or problem solver. In addition, I found him to be arrogant and sarcastic. I would definitely not recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

He seems to be doing his job but not willing to do a little bit more.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Rubin seems very knowledgable, however I found him to be rushed and not very interested in my symptoms and medical history. It seemed he was rushing to make a diagnosis before taking in all the information. Some might appreciate this however I did not. He does seem to be knowledgable though.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Rubin is simply THE BEST!!! He is kind, smart, thorough and has great sense of humor. My father had seen 3 other neurologists in his home country each of whom came to a different diagnosis and non was able to help him. Not only did Dr. Rubin make the correct diagnosis after 10 minutes, he also safed my father back surgery (which was urgently recommended at home) and he recommended physical therapy. Following these recommendations my father is still doing great even after 3 years of having seen Dr. Rubin. Should my father evey again get any neurological problem I would bring him back to see Dr. Rubin at once.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Michael Rubin's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1982)