Ratings for Dr. Sharon C. Abegg

I have been a patient of Dr. Abegg's for 6 years and she has changed my life. I agree 100% with everything the previous review mentioned. She does care, very much. She remembers situations from years ago and asks me about them. She has been obviously excited with me in my successes. I hope she doesn't ever move. I am certainly not going to be leaving as long as she is working at Providence. She helped save my life and i am so grateful. And... Beth is a gem😉 My favorite as well. Thank you Dr. Abegg for being a part of my success!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I have been w/ this Dr. for 4 years. She is a true physician. She takes the Hippocratic oath seriously. She goes to great lengths to understand, diagnose and work within your perimeter's as a patient. She will take a great deal of "sh t" and come back for more. Because she truly does care about what your makeup is. From all directions. She falls short on awareness on some levels, because she is protected within the Providence Mental Health Care Facility. But for the most part she is worth all the beneficial understanding one can give her, as she gives one the benefit of the doubt. Also her "staff" is ok. But the best person to deal with is "Beth." One of the kindest staff people I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Sharon C. Abegg's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

AHC