Ratings for Dr. Johnny H. Jones

very helpful and professional- genuine care for his patients and extremely knowledgeable- took the time to explain the prescription and what it was for and how to use it staff was polite and professional- definitely would recommend

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

He is the best. He truly cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone who need a true caring doctor..

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Jones took care of my Father who had Diabetes for years and my Mother has seen him for years...she has very poor eyesight, and I feel if it was not for him, she would be blind now. Both my son and I go to him, and his is by far one of the best, if not the best in Oklahoma. Whenever he has dialated my eyes, he gives me these glasses to wear to drive home and I have never had a problem. He is the best!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Most helpful and knowledgeable ophthalmologist I have ever visited. Well run office. Convenient location. Gives written instructions and really cares about my undertanding about the problem.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Very unprofessional, rude, would not check my RX although I came to him for a second opinion. Seemed angry, Dilated my eyes to the point where I was unable to see!! Had been referred by a co-worker, would never go to him again! Concerned about my posibility of losing my eye site due to diabetes. He was uncaring.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Johnny H. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)