Ratings for Dr. Samuel J. Rickerl

late to EVERY apointment ive ever had. rude, doesnt seem to care and doesnt care what so ever about your privacy.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I would never reccomend him to anyone. Rude and doesnt seem to care about anyone but himself. After accepting me as a patient he refused to write my prescription after diagnosing the problem unless i switched to him as my ob dr. All he cares about is how many patients he has and not quality of treatment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Rude guy. He seems to be an adequate doctor, but I don't like the way he treated me or other women

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Gosh, I don't think this guy cares about anyone except himself. Not prompt when dealing with serious problems either.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

I think Dr. Rickerl is one of the best OB/GYN's around! When I was faced with an unexpected c-section he calmly and rationally walked me through it and gave me the best possible care I could have asked for. I get in on time every single time, have never waited more than 20 minutes. He is very helpful and one of the smartest men I've ever met. I did a ton of research on OB/GYN's in the area before picking him and he graduated at the top of his class and really knows his stuff. He's respectful to women and I believe he treats his patients as he would expect his wife and daughter to be treated as well.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Rickerl is an excellent doctor. I am a health professional and rate him as being knowledgable and safe.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

I really like dr. rickerl despite the fact I hate the group he works in. My daughter was born with her cord around her neck and if it had not been for his quick thinking and observation of fetal heart rate she might not have made it. He also was very good about answering my questions as a first time mom.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Very rude guy...not woman friendly

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Samuel J. Rickerl's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental