Ratings for Dr. Brian Seaman

Dr. Seaman is amazing. About 15 years ago I began having recurring back problems(which I attributed to work). After being sent to physiotherapists several times with no luck, the problems began getting much worse. I finally had my G.P. refer me to a chiropractor. Dr. Seaman would not do anything until he saw an x-ray, which showed 2 degenerative discs (I was 51 at the time). He saw me in his office 5 or 6 times and gave me a series of exercises to do. I am now 60, have had almost no back problems since then. I exercise regularily, ride a motorcycle, do yard work... all kinds of physical labour with no problems thanks to Dr. Seaman. I never thought I'd be in this good shape again. Can't thank you enough Doc! L.O. Timberlea, N.S.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Brian has been my chiropractor for 30 years. Prior to seeing him I was treated by other chiropractors but they were not as good as Brian. He has diagnosed and treated my back and neck problems and all of my sports injuries. He is thorough in his examinations, knowledgeable and professional in his treatments. If he can't help with a problem he will refer a patient to the person who can. I recommend him to anybody who can benefit from his healing hands. He is punctual and greets everyone with a smile. His office staff are friendly people.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

A wonderful and honest CHiropractor. If he can't help you he refers you elsewhere. But he has been a wonderful help to me for over 20 years. My first chiro was a racquet who thought he could fix anything. Brian is honest and fixes what he can.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

I trust Brian implicitly. He won't treat you unless he has all the medical information needed including x-rays. Knows his stuff. I recommend him to all my friends and when they hear who I go to they understand. They have heard of him. He is a no nonsense doctor and very compassionate. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Brian Seaman Is Awesome!! I recommended him every time I can. His Staff is amazing. He is always on time and ALWAYS has a smile on his face. You can tell he truly cares. He does not over-treat and definately makes you do your own work in between visits (like it should be!!)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

By far the best... knows his stuff... actually cares... takes the time to assess on every visit... gives advice... what else can i say... i'm healed and my life is now pain free...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

He knows his stuff, he's wonderful! You won't find a better Chiropractor in Halifax.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I've heard he's best in the province and after my treatment I believe this is so. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

Brian is an AMAZING caregiver, knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate. His care has not only ensured my recover from multiple back injuries but allowed me to remain active in competitive sport. Without Brian my quality of life would suffer greatly. His is, bar none, the very best chiropractor I have ever used, & sets a standard I suspect few can match.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I started seeing Brian after a serious car accident when no one else could help me. He is amazing !!!!!! I cannot say that enough he literally put me back on my feet and allowed me to get back to work and life I don't know what I would have done without him. I have reccommended him to so many people who all feel the same way. Luckily I haven't needed his services for a while but whenever I need an adjustment I get an appointment very quickly and he fixes me right up. He is an asset to the field, I often tell him he has the magic touch. Everyone that works at his clinic are top notch I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007