Ratings for Dr. Arnold Goldman

I'm his patient for more than one year , because off him I'm able to walk again without pain,after few years, He order for me custom made shoes with orthotics,PT,OT for foot ,hands,shoulder,corset( body)he make X-Ray only if it's necessary,I never hear,see a bad worth from him or his office staff , when I call the office for a appointment,prescription they are always nice to me & treat me with respect.they return my call immediately or the next business day.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

excellent same staff great new office parking available!! he gave me very individual attention

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

horrible, horrible, horrible personality, the first time I visited he ask me why you came to me ? why you didn't go to another doctor near you ? only a year and half later when the MRI show a severe cut on my left knee cartilage and I needed operation immediately than he got very gross and scream at me over the phone telling me to wait until he's staff will call me for appointment , they never called, he left me with so much pain and when I try to call again a week later he scream more that I have to wait until they will call , so two weeks later I had a successfully operation with another and better doctor. I just want to share my experience with everybody.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

excellent office doc and staff excellent diagnostician

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

had surgery in 2010 on and for some reason my voice box was damaged and no one had any answers to explain what had happen ........at the present time my left voice box is paralyzed this was told to me by a ent specialist.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Best gatekeepers (staff) of any physician. Operated on both my knees and immediately called me at home after my release to check on me and see if there was anything I needed. Great follow up.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Operated on both my knees in 2005. Very efficient. Never had a problem getting an immediate office visit (and I do mean immediate), whether for an initial visit or follow-up. Has the best office staff ("gatekeepers") ever!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

flag | Submitted May 28, 2005

Dr. Arnold Goldman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP