Ratings for Dr. Charles Tuegel

Dr. Tuegel is the best doctor ever! His complete and full attention, easy manner and truly caring nature is genuine. Wish all doctors had his bedside manner. I have been his patient since 1977. Dr. Tuegel is irreplaceable.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Tuegel has been my doctor since 1996. He is the very best, very easy to talk to and he is totally concerned about your well being.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr.T is the kindest OB/GYN doctor there is, I actually was going to another doctor on the first floor at the Olney office and Dr. T ended up on call when I had my first child back in 1998 so he delivered my daughter and I was so impressed with his professionalism and just plain kindness that I never went back to that other doctor,got my records transferred and Dr. T is now the doctor who I say made both of my pregnancies a pleasure to have gone through with, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Has been my doctor for over thirty years. Kind, easy to talk to, very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Tuegel is an ecellent, caring, kind and gentle doctor ... I can highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Charles Tuegel's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)