Ratings for Dr. John Beld

Dr. Beld has helped me numerous times. He takes the time to understand you as a person and makes you feel comfortable and reminds you that you matter and he wants to help you find the best version of you no matter what that takes even if it doesn't include medication or him. I am so happy I found him years ago and that I get to continue seeing him through his telemedicine practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Bled is a good doctor. But it seems like since he moved, the care he had isn't the same. He doesn't call and checkup anymore and only seeing him over the tv just isn't the same. Looking for a new Dr. One that will be there.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Beld is the greatest doctor. Even though he is usually running late on his appts it is worth it to see him. He didn't give up on me when a lot of medications failed me. He understood me when I rambled on trying to describe my thoughts and feelings. He never made me feel like I was a waste of his time or that I was crazy like other doctors who just wanted to give me a prescription and get me out of their hair. I am sad he will be moving away but he will still be available via sky so I will give that a chance since he is a great doctor. He is very funny and you can relate to him a lot.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I absolutely believe Dr. Beld is one excellent psychiatrist. He explains things well, takes time to really listen, many times he has had to read between my words to get at my real need. When we got to a place where there were no solutions via medicine Dr. Beld researched other options. The next appointment he gave me an alternative that was experimental. It as worked! No patient is a number. Unfortunately, this makes him run late..but, he is worth waiting for. The unfortunate part of his practice is that he will soon be doing telemed (Skype) due to a necessary move. I am quite confidant i will get the same care. I recommend many people to him

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

He has helped me make substantial improvements in my life. He know what he is doing and is not a doctor that over medicates

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

he was very helpful. I was always able to get a hold of him when I would have an emergency. He is very kind. He listens to all of my concerns. I would highly recomend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I was very impressed by Dr. Beld. He was able to relate to me & was very interested in my issues. I work in a behavioral health clinic & he is by far one of the best psychiatrists I've seen.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. John Beld's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1994)

Centene