Ratings for Dr. Mark Conway

Aweful doctor. He kept me waiting 1 hour and when he saw me he told me that he had to go and pick pick his daughter who was in dance class....

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Conway was the first Doctor who seemed to really understand the pelvic floor area, the reason for the pain I was having, and coming up with a suggested route of surgery to correct the problem. During the necessary pelvic area exam, he found the locations of the pain source and it hurt like heck when he touched them, and afterwards he apologized for causing the pain. He seemed real concerned. I am planning on going thru with the suggested operation designed to relieve the majority (or all) of the pain.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I have been going to dr Conway for twenty years, I absolutely respect him and he is a wonderful dr

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

A highly respected doctor and surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. Mark Conway as an OB/GYN. Dr. Conway is kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. In 10 yrs I've worked with him, I've always found Dr. Conway relaxed, yet serious and thoughtful; you never feel rushed through an appt. He approaches issues conservatively, but he will move you quickly to a higher level of care without wasting time. I moved frequently as an adult and have seen more than 12 ob/gyn doctors in almost 40 years, through various "normal" issues (some chronic)through mild infertility, 2 pregnancies, and 4 gyn surgeries. Many have been excellent providers, but he is certainly one of the top 2. I wish he'd been available to me as a younger patient.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

After suspecting I had pudendal neuralgia four years ago, I saw Dr. Conway two years ago and after initial testing, he recommended conservative treatments. Because I live out of state, I updated him often with the progress; he was always so wonderful to speak with and very caring. I saw him again last week for worsening symptoms and this time we have decided I need pudendal surgery. I am very comfortable with this mutual decision. I feel he's a wonderful surgeon. He takes all the time you need with him. I wish many more physicians were like him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr conway delivered my son back in 2005 although my son passed away he did everything he could to make sure i left healthy. He also did sugary on my grandmother for her cancer and will be doing surgery on me for endometriosis at the end of the month. He has help out so much since ive been seeing him since 2005. I Greatly recommend dr conway for any ob problem.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Dr Conway saved my quality of life; very knowledgable and effective treatment of PNE and IN. I traveled from Alaska, I'm very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

He is the BEST! Very nice, very knowledgable. I had several surgeries with him and he always take the time to answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

My experience with Dr. Conway was very pleasant. He is kind and thoughtful and does not rush you through your exam. His staff was great, too.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Mark Conway's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Merrimack, NH