Ratings for Dr. Jonathan W. Thomas

Dr. Thomas treated my husband, my son, and me. He has the gift of being able to put together the correct combination of medications in order for the patient to have the best outcome. He saved our family. After seeing Dr. Thomas, our lives completely changed for the better. He always took as much time with us as we needed. Many times he ran late, but I soon realized that he was helping someone who needed more time than was originally allotted. I was one of those patients a few times after that. The extra time helped me through some tough events in my life. My family saw Dr. Thomas for over 13 years. The only reason we stopped seeing him was because he relocated out of state. It was difficult to see him go. We will always be grateful for the care we received from Dr. Thomas. We only wish he could have stayed here longer.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Thomas for seven years. There were many life events that occurred during this period and I don't think I would have made it through without him. He was interested in what I had to say and I participated in my treatment. The guidance he gave me was invaluable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Jonathan W. Thomas's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1988)

AARP