Dr Astroff has been my doctor for 15 years. He is fantastic because he really listens to his patient; diagnoses with great accuracy; actually calls you back when you need help. I suffer with GERD and Dr Astroff knows precisely what drug cocktail to prescribe for me when my GERD flares up. His colonoscopy technique is simple, quick and thorough. I recommend Dr Astroff to anyone who needs GI expertise.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I just want to say Thank you for saving my life, back in 1989 you detected liver problems and started a long term program which ended with a new liver in 2007 thanks for being on top of your game and not rushing things, the hep and cancer were handled and I am living life thanks to you being on top of things and you taking your time and doing the research. This doctor rocks and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to find another doctor. Thank you Patrick

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

My nurse, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Astroff were all very helpful and supportive. Top marks!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr Astroff is very knowledgeable but too rushed. He's excellent with the procedures (endoscopy and colonoscopy) and diagnosis but I'm not thrilled with his follow-up and long-term care of a chronic condition. My experience has been that once the diagnosis was done I'm on my own for handling the disease.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

The Best of the Best Doctors and Staff. Great Team! Paoli Hospital. Couldn't ask for a more caring and informative Doctor- than Dr Astroff.Thank You for allowing me to express my experience especially for a very uncomfortable procedure he made it very easy and confortable.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Very nice experience. Dr. Astroff and his staff were pleasant, attentive and informative. Would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Excellent experience. Dr. Astroff listened intently to my concerns, correctly diagnosed the problem, and prescribed the exact solution for complete relief. Provided practical advice and much peace of mind. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

He's the best in his practice and the best GI doc I've met. I know because I work as a RN in the ICU where he practices and get to see all his partners.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Astroff was extremely professional, thorough and reassuring. His office staff couldn't have been better from directions on the phone to the final farewell. I'd rate all an A-plus. I have had procedures at other outpatient facilities and have never been treated so well personally, clinically and professionally.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Matthew R. Astroff's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=50746'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=50746'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Matthew&quot; to &quot;Matthew R.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "MALVERN" to "Exton"

September 24, 2013