Ratings for Dr. Felicia Stella

Such an amazing doctor. Love the way she explains herself before doing anything!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr Stella wonderful!!! Just love her Felt so at ease & I was very nervous before

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Stella is absolutely incredible. She's kind, compassionate, and a brilliant doctor. I have never known someone to take so much personal concern for each and every patient!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I rate her all five stars but punctuality would be skewed a bit since she delivers babies, performs surgery and sees her patients- the former two would be unpredictable for sure. I started seeing her in 2008 and I've never looked back! I hate the thought of going to another doctor because she is considerate, listens to you about your concerns, is compassionate and caring. Other doctors can do this but she was the only one to know what was wrong with me after I went to doctors in Lucedale, MS! I was just given medication after medication and she diagnosed me in one visit and in less than 2 weeks I was better! Her staff is awesome too!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I've been seeing her for at least 10 years, and she is always consistently concerned, attentive, intelligent and informed. She helps you understand your condition better and makes everything so much clearer. I always feel peaceful when I leave, and that someone is looking out for me, even if I'm not particularly well. I haven't met another doctor like her yet, and I doubt I ever will.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Stella listens, is sympathetic, and always knows exactly how to remedy any complicated issue. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Best doctor in Mobile. I wish she was a Internal medicine doctor because of her knowledge and bedside manor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Amazing doctor. She definitely makes you feel comfortable and she was great when I had ovarian cysts removed. She is always the one I've spoken to about test results, not a nurse. She's also extremely thorough and she'll never make you feel silly about asking questions or having concerns.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Stella is wonderful, she's attentive and very thorough! She will even call you back personally when your labs are abnormal - what other doc would do that? Love her - best GYN ever!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Stella is the best ob/gyn in the business. She truely cares

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Felicia Stella's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal