Ratings for Dr. William J. Houghton

Dr. was very knowledgeable on pyschiatric theory and practiced effective and intelligent psychotherapy. He had excellent retention of the events we discussed concerning my life and related past and present living to future outcomes. He developed excellent rapport with me and was sympathetic and understanding. He was also very good with dream analysis.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

yhe doctor is very good but his receptionist does not go out of he way to help you. Its to much like work.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes. He will do his best.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Doctor is a wonderful carring person. I have always received excellent care over the many years that I have been a patient.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

TERRIBLE. If you link onto WI Circuit Courts, I think he's sued every one of his patients. I was in dire straights, called him three times during a normal business day (9, 12 & 4) and he didn't return my call until 4:30-told my pharmacist to call him...when he did, he's gone home for the day. He's a freak, doesn't know what he's doing and treats his patients with contempt.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. William J. Houghton's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Delta Dental