Ratings for Dr. Jon Berlin

My daughter was violated at age 14. She was hospitalized 5 times for suicide attempts, the last attempt required her to be hospitalized in intensive care for 4 days. She started to fail in school, friendships, family and employment. Dr Berlin diagnosted as bipolar and PTSP. Dr Berlin is currently and has been treating my daughter for 12 yrs. Medication and his genuine caring attitude has healed our daughter. Now 26, my daughter has a normal life. She has a few very good friends, a boyfriend and is employed and being offered full time because of great work. She is very close to me, her father and brother. She stated she no longer needs a therapist because she has Dr Berlin and her family. All this came from Dr Berlin's care, dedication and devotion to his patient. He works at Aurora, has his own practice and works in 3 low income facilities as well. I recommend Dr Berlin to anyone who has mental issued along with a past.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Jon Berlin's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)