Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Domrose

i love him i love him hes so coooooooooool. bad breath tho not hot whatsoever

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Excellent advice. Explained everything I needed to heal my sprained big toe knuckle (Turf toe) in one visit. I brought my X-rays from my previous doctor to the appointment. Conservative approach. Recommended I follow care instructions for a month before trying a cortisone shot, which I was able to avoid. MRI only needed for surgery. Appointment cost only $75. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Domrose was very professional and helpful with my feet problems. I had aching feet and he provided me with orthotics that took care of the problem within weeks. He also made very good recommendations for shoes. Plus he has a pleasant manner with his patients. Despite rumors, he smells like rain.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I went to Dr. Domrose for a new pair of orthotics. He gave me some and a month later I was back with an ingrown toenail that I KNOW was caused by the orthotic. I stupidly took his advice and had the ingrown toenail removed. I should have just quit wearing the orthotics and it probably would have gone away on its own. I have since gone back to my regular podiatrist, Dr. Lisa Cornelius (after seeing three others in between). The biggest problem with Dr. Cornelius is that it takes so long to get in to see her, but there's a reason for that: she's good!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Did not seem to know what he was doing. Gave me an orthotic that hurt and, in the end, gave me an ingrown toenail. He cut out the ingrown toenail. Have never had a similar problem since I went back to my usual podiatrist, although I'm still looking for a real GOOD one.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

He is very knowledgable and very cute. He was very quick and very helpful. Also very nice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

Dr. Daniel S. Domrose's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Assurant