Ratings for Dr. Nicolette E. Weisensel

Very Irresponsible. Leaves patients hanging. I called my RX in 2 days in advance. My refills were out. My pharmacy has contacted her several times. No response. Ive been out of medication for 4 days now. Thank goodness my pharmacy has given me a 3 day supply. This has not the 1st time this has happened. In the past year, its been 8 times that she has been negligent on refills.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Very good doctor. She always keeps the patient first and knows what a patient needs(even if it's not what they want to here). Very smart and asks a lot of questions and gets to the bottom of things.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Sent my sister to hospital to detox off of her psych meds-she was on several diff anti-depressants &anti-anxiety.Hosp just stopped giving meds & sent her home. Dr W called prim phys told her not to represcribe ANY meds cuz she was overmedicated giving that Dr impression she was overseeing detox & then called to say she would not be seeing my sister again cuz she was too complicated a case.Left my sister extremely vulnerable w/o any Dr-her prim was on vacation-to go thru W/D confused scared & in a tremendous amount of pain with no orders to be followed @ assisted living home over a weekend. If not medical malpractice certainly close!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr. Nicolette E. Weisensel's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Fort Atkinson, WI