Ratings for Dr. Benjamin A. Maldonado

Dr. Maldonado and his staff are expert practitioners of periodontal dentistry. And all have very pleasant chair-side manners. I've been completely satisfied with the gum treatments, extractions, and dental implants Dr. Maldonado did for me. Following even extensive procedures, I've experienced remarkably low levels of pain. I'm sure this is a reflection of his extraordinary skill. The office runs on time and doesn't waste yours. Can't see how this sort of thing could be done any better.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

within the past 5 years, I had 2 implants done by Dr. Maldonado as well as 1 extraction plus implant. The work and more importantly the after-effects were virtually pain-free. In addition to being very highly skilled, he is also very caring and compassionate - one of the best medical practitioners I've ever had during my 50+ years.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I had implants, bone grafts and other extensive procedures performed by Dr. Maldado. This was all viturally pain free with great results. Based on my experience, Dr. Maldanado is quite wonderful and I would give him the highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Got my tooth extracted and also got a screw placed in a couple months later ,the extraction was almost painless. Dr. Benjamin was professional, very skillfull, and knowledgable in his work.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

His work is excellent - minimal pain, no complications, and a very caring and friendly practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009