Ratings for Dr. Marie G. Ferber

Great doctor. Knows her medications - really well. Works with patients to figure out what works best. Definitely give her a try.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Seeing her for medication management after getting diagnosed with ADHD 5 years ago. Great doctor. Knows her meds really well & works with patients to come up with individualized treatment. And did I mention - she is really polite & professional? Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

very helpful, polite and professional-very knowledgable and insightful

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Ferber successfully helped me overcome my depression, and was there for me every step of the way! I would recommend her to anyone...

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr Ferber was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was impressed with her up to date treatment options mad how highly personalized they were for my unique case.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Just a great doctor that helped me with my depression battles.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr Ferber worked ok for me. Though I dont think we meshed that well. I was with her about two years I think. I had a feeling that she was not on level with my dx. I felt like I was being medicated to placate me. Without going into details I felt like the medications were supposed to 'pull' me together. Didnt really work. But I was too timid to say much.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Was an okay doctor. Almost made it seem as if I had diagnosed my child before we went to see her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Marie G. Ferber's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1993)