Ratings for Dr. Joseph Jurand

Rude and hurtful. I went to him for grief counseling, and he made me feel worthless. After I got him out of my life, I started to heal and find hope. The fact that I trusted this man at all, no matter how briefly, taught me that extreme grief can leave a person defenseless.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Jurand is a good doctor. He has done nothing but helped with my addiction. He is willing to talk any time. You could contact him at any time. Over all great doctor!!! Who ever says different. Maybe you need to pull your ghost from the closet before you judge. Everyone makes bad choices in life. Don't judge him cause of them. Again OVER ALL GREAT DOCTOR :-)

Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr Jurand is a great doctor. His manner is direct, yet practical. If you want to get better fast and are willing to work he s your man.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I was more depressed going to see him than I was at home. Said things in front of his students that were absolutely disrespectful to me and embarrasing to the students. The only thing you're paying for is his ego.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Awful. hurt me, very manipulative and disrespectful to patients. Horrible Doctor. If is even a doctor at all.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Joseph Jurand's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1975)